1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is delayed now. Says Fall 2021 (Sept-Nov).
Sigh. As long as it comes out as a really good release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, with the way things have been going lately I knew this was coming so it doesn’t bother me much.

I just hope that when he is ready to ship that he is fantastic. I think this figure has a lot of potential to be a stand out in any collection.

Yeah, with the way things have been going lately I knew this was coming so it doesn’t bother me much.

I just hope that when he is ready to ship that he is fantastic. I think this figure has a lot of potential to be a stand out in any collection.

Agreed! I think this think will have great presence, particularly with Rocket hanging on!

b3c4f1b57ff887b354aaa953e5e8b507.jpg

63e847b3aacac08ddcfa084e790ef6e3.jpg

bb0862fcf8f51f0700fdba10ed40939d.jpg

My favourite pictures of this figure.
This will be the Heavy Mando of the MCU I believe: big figure, low production run with little screen time.

I wonder if they will add the light up feature on the chest cylinders?

From the sound of things yesterday, almost every Marvel release has been pushed back, many to Q3-Q4 of 2021.
It would seem that Hot Toys crazy amount of figures "in production" has finally caught up to them.

Not an April Fool's joke, just to clarify.

My current hype for anything Hot Toys is at an all-time low right now, so I am actually ok with that news.
All of the re-releases and more re-releases (that new Batman is especially a joke) topped with them not releasing
any obsure characters like Mantis and Valkerie has just killed my enthusiasm for collecting these things...
especially with the ever-rising price points.

After this Endgame line I am pretty much done, with a spot figure pick-up here and there.

It is not just Hot Toys.

My Kuro Kara Kuri Megatron I have on PO on Sideshow has been delayed to some time in April-May 2021, and that figure was released about 2 months ago. It seems shipping from Asia to Sideshow's warehouses on the west coast is all screwy right now. But, yeah. Like you, I'm stepping off the Hot Toys collection game as well. Endgame Iron Patriot and Rescue are the last figures I'm picking up from Hot Toys for a long, long while.

What if Marvel is building towards a Dark Avengers, where this armour is the Iron Patriot used by Norman Osborn. Would continue the trend of the Iron Patriot being part of the bad guy like Iron Man 3.

I?m really hoping War Machine wears something like this in Armor Wars.
8d8f94a166898fa1ee403cf66f067481.jpg

What if Marvel is building towards a Dark Avengers, where this armour is the Iron Patriot used by Norman Osborn. Would continue the trend of the Iron Patriot being part of the bad guy like Iron Man 3.

That looks Bad Ass!
I love War Machine, and always wanted to see more of him on missions for the USAF. Cannot wait for this EndGame Iron Patriot and would def be down for a War Machine that looks like that.

I hope armour wars produces more armoured villains like Titanium Man from Hot Toys. Love the WhipLast MK2, but we need more.

That looks Bad Ass!
I love War Machine, and always wanted to see more of him on missions for the USAF. Cannot wait for this EndGame Iron Patriot and would def be down for a War Machine that looks like that.

I hope armour wars produces more armoured villains like Titanium Man from Hot Toys. Love the WhipLast MK2, but we need more.

Yessssss!

I’m excited about Armor Wars also, would love to see HT do a Crimson Dynamo!

Yessssss!

I?m excited about Armor Wars also, would love to see HT do a Crimson Dynamo!

Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Beetle....
For Diecast Iron Man/War Machine lovers getting armoured villains would be a welcome addition. Honestly I cherish my Whiplash MK2 because it is awesome but also it is a beast Diecast villain.

I can?t imagine how awesome a Titanium Man in all green or Crimson Dynamo in all red will look. Wow, I just realized that show must have a huge budget.

I just got this delivered today. Now that I have your attention, I got the extended delay email this morning. A week ago it just said 05/25, but now it's got the full quarter delay. Oh well, it is what it is. Just gives me more time to pay down the balance on credit card. Is it weird that I have a single credit card dedicated for Sideshow orders? I don't really buy much of anything else, so tell me it's not weird. Please?

I just got this delivered today. Now that I have your attention, I got the extended delay email this morning. A week ago it just said 05/25, but now it's got the full quarter delay. Oh well, it is what it is. Just gives me more time to pay down the balance on credit card. Is it weird that I have a single credit card dedicated for Sideshow orders? I don't really buy much of anything else, so tell me it's not weird. Please?

You're weird brotha, but it's okay...we all are in our own way.

That'd be cool...especially to see it in action. The Endgame suit looked really cool as well, but then he proceed to fly around and do nothing. Didn't stop me from ordering it though...haha. I'd probably buy the pictured one too if they made it. I much prefer when they make bulkier suits for War Machine rather than the sleeker ones like the Mark 6

The more I see this armor, the more I like it... Even with the reissue of the Mark 1, it is like comparing a tank to a intergalactic spaceship.

Right now, this is one is probably my most desired Hot Toy. Is this the suit that will continue Rhodey forwards as Iron Patriot instead of War Machine in the MCU? Or will it fall in the wrong hands and we get Iron Man 3 all over again?

Is Iron Patriot always a bad guy in the comics?
d9c410d157d290f344115e322dc09b5f.jpg

For me, personally, this is the most exciting figure from Endgame. Really hope they won't drop the ball with this one and keep the proportions unlike they did with MK85.

Wish they would have featured him unloading the entire arsenal at Thanos' army. That would have been something.

I'm looking forward to this and like the design mostly except he looks a bit like a transformer

Back