1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As this was delayed by almost a year, hopefully hot toys will include all the lights on the armor, which is something they didn't do for the Mark 4.....

Don't count on any extra lights outside the torso for this figure. To me, the main selling point of this figure is Cheadle's full head, which is a first for Hot Toys

Found these on Facebook. Nice stand in until the big guy arrives

Attachments

• IMG_2603.JPG
    IMG_2603.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2606.JPG
    IMG_2606.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 108
Sad we didn't see him in action, but I need an Iron Patriot in my collection, he looks bad ass. Finally a HS instead of a face sculpt in the helmet.

Should we be confident about this time-line? I really hope we can get this figure this fall, I think it will be a great figure, but I’m certainly not going to hold my breath.
Delays can always happen, but you never know......:)

Hopefully by the end of the year. Doing my first PO at Toys Wonderland. Ordered the 2nd batch. With currency conversion fee on the payment plan, cost ended up $450ish shipped. Ordered End Game War Machine when their site went back up, came out to $250ish shipped. Should receive it by the end of the week. Now Im on the search for Infinity War War Machine for a good price.

Found these on Facebook. Nice stand in until the big guy arrives
honestly prefer this to the endgame version, I like bulky, but I hate the weird almost techno organic honda civic looking shapes.

As Battle Damaged Armored Thanos is starting to ship, and with the Iron Man Mark LXXXV battle damaged figure having been on display, hopefully the production version of Iron Patriot will be shown next.......:pray:

As Battle Damaged Armored Thanos is starting to ship, and with the Iron Man Mark LXXXV battle damaged figure having been on display, hopefully the production version of Iron Patriot will be shown next.......:pray:
a version of IP2 was at the show. It was on the same display as BD Mark 85.

Can you post pics?

For some reason, nobody took pics of it directly, only found this one picture with it. So it was definitely at the show.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-29 at 10.42.58 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-29 at 10.42.58 PM.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 124
Look at that nice crinkle damage IM 85! That's why we pay the big bucks! For tin foil type damage!

Back