1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here has any idea why HT has not announced the extra parts? I am really curious how much battle damaged I am getting.

It could be that they're still working out what to include. Or maybe things ended up getting changed in the final movie (much like the boosters in IW), so now they have to take more time to redesign everything.

Or maybe they're just really slow and in no rush like usual. :D

It could be that they're still working out what to include. Or maybe things ended up getting changed in the final movie (much like the boosters in IW), so now they have to take more time to redesign everything.

Or maybe they're just really slow and in no rush like usual. :D

I really hope they're taking their time to do it right!

Hot Toys use to have those special editions with Iron Man, where his suit is either completely grey, or dark grey. Have they stopped making grey/black versions of their Iron man?

Would love to have a mark 85 in black or grayish colour.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Hot Toys use to have those special editions with Iron Man, where his suit is either completely grey, or dark grey. Have they stopped making grey/black versions of their Iron man?

Would love to have a mark 85 in black or grayish colour.

They've been doing them with Neon highlights now; the blue Neon Tech Mk IV and upcoming yellow Mk VI.

I would like to see a stealth suit again. The stealth Mk IV was one of my favorite figures. Really liked the black and white War Machine as well.

Y.k KIM has all deleted about Tony Stark headsculpt on Instagram... strange

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Now Adam Gu is doing a Tony sculpt.
20190617_225334.jpg

I get why sculpters want to rush their heads to market, but you'd figure people would want to actually see what the HT Mk 85 head actually looks like in production? But I guess there's people with money to burn and just buy anything to just have it.

Back