1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aesthetically, the 85 just seems to translate better to 1/6 than the 50...it just looks more balanced and cohesive, imo.

If this is how it looks at final product, I'll be pretty happy.

Look, I’ve already PO’ed 2 Mk. LXXXV’s but I still think the Mk. L looks a bit better. It’s most likely just my attachment to the armor having so much screen time along with the fact that I haven’t held the Mk. LXXXV in my hands.

I definitely agree that if the final product looks like the above pictures, I’ll be extremely happy.

In the end, it's a matter of Hot toys include the nano-gauntlet in this version as a bonus or some new exclusive/special version later.
Good merchant will do former.

If I had to guess I would say the nano gauntlet will not come with the figure but will be in the accessory pack that will be released for the figure which if true is a **** move by hot toys.

If I had to guess I would say the nano gauntlet will not come with the figure but will be in the accessory pack that will be released for the figure which if true is a **** move by hot toys.

Nah, the gauntlet is coming with the figure. They never stated there would be an accessory pack.

Are you sure? Looks a bit too small for quarter scale...

Yup.

f646293d671a391ff907324d76ff8fd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I'm not a fan of with this right now, is it looks like the entire top of the helmet and the faceplate comes off to access the light switch. Usually when that is the case, the light comes from a strip running the width of the helmet. Also, the eyes on the faceplate are clear, and the light strip is what makes the eyes look white when the lights are off.

I'd rather have the eyes/light up done the way they've done it with the 5, 46 and 47. On those figures, the "eyes" are sculpted into the face plate and already look frosted themselves, and the light coming from them is more even. Only the top of the helmet comes off, not the entire faceplate. They also tend to look more accurate and have the black borders around the eyes, instead of looking kinda googly eyed.

Blah blah blah rant :lol

Where are the F*£°ING accessories???:panic::panic::impatient:

I will be absolutely shocked if it ends being anything other than the Stark gauntlet. So even though I've already pre-ordered this, I'm not sweating the suspense of its eventual reveal.

I will probably PO this figure. It is his final suit in the movie universe after all. And then might have to get rescue to go along with it but not sure yet.

I will get him if it's the Stark gauntlet. That's why I have been waiting for the announcement impatiently.
But instead, I got a new Spiderman every week... :slap

I will get him if it's the Stark gauntlet. That's why I have been waiting for the announcement impatiently.

I am in the same boat. If the stark infinity gauntlet accessory is included then I will preorder, if it is not included I will have to really think about it as I am guessing if it is not included it would be offered later in an accessory pack for a bunch of money.

most likely will come with the Mark 85 replaceable Gauntlet with the Inf. Stones, doubt it will have the Stark Gauntlet.

Yeah I’m surprised people are so certain it’s the actual gauntlet, when the thing he actually uses is a regular armor hand with all the stones it it. Not that it can’t be the gauntlet, but it’s a bit of a tossup at least.

The longer they take, the higher the chance that it will be a light up hand with the stones in it. I mean the other possible accessories can't take them this long to make right? Just a hopeful thought.

Back