1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe after all the lurking that this will be my first post... but --

ARGH!

Come on, Hot Toys. You've had this artist in your arsenal for a while now... yet...
20qm6v7.jpg

Sorry but no 1/6th headsculpt is worth $800 USD...GTFO here YK! I don't care how talented you are.

Your one measly (but magnificent) headsculpt is not worth a Hulkbuster. :rotfl

Sorry but no 1/6th headsculpt is worth $800 USD...GTFO here YK! I don't care how talented you are.

Your one measly (but magnificent) headsculpt is not worth a Hulkbuster. :rotfl

Funny you mention Hulkbuster. He was the example I used with my buddy saying the same
thing. A $800 headsculpt or Hulkbuster? No contest.

For $800 you could get a Kato Indiana Jones jacket. Oh wait... that's isn't much better. :lol

I love when artists "give it" to their fans.

Still, there's like 10-12 guys around here, from Dubai or just crazy rich Asians, for whom money is no obstacle. They gobble this stuff up like caviar and you never see it again.

Lots of comments on Instagram saying they DM'd YK but had no response. I sent him a message expressing an interest (before I found out what the cost was) and also had no reply. I wonder if HT have reached out to him?

Lots of comments on Instagram saying they DM'd YK but had no response. I sent him a message expressing an interest (before I found out what the cost was) and also had no reply. I wonder if HT have reached out to him?

HT dealt with him...you'll never hear from YK again! :gun

Not sure where to post this thought of mine, so:

Has anyone ever kit bashed their own IM1 ‘Cave, Tony Stark’?

I had the thought that I’d really like to display the Mk85 next to ‘Cave Tony’ - it would create a really cool bookend display for the character. And a representation of the Endgame credits.

I’m actually really surprised Hot Toys never made him, with parts of the Mk1, and various tools etc as accessories.

mqdefault.jpg

HT dealt with him...you'll never hear from YK again! :gun

HTs have grown to a size that it's certain they have a team of lawyers ready for this stuff.

Huh? Why would HT do anything to a guy selling literally a handful of sculpts when there's tons of KOs of their own heads being sold for like $25 on eBay and everywhere else? "Cease and desist selling your own art work." If anything it's Marvel or RDJ's lawyers that have to talk to him.

Huh? Why would HT do anything to a guy selling literally a handful of sculpts when there's tons of KOs of their own heads being sold for like $25 on eBay and everywhere else? "Cease and desist selling your own art work." If anything it's Marvel or RDJ's lawyers that have to talk to him.

Exactly. HT does not own RDJ’s likeness.

My comment was intended to be a joke and nothing more.

I dunno, after seeing pics of it painted, it’s a good sculpt but the bottom eye lids don’t look right and really throws off the look for me.

Back