Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been driving all day, is this for that little mini version we saw in a pic about a week ago or one that is actual 1/6 scale?

I would have left the damn thing in the box anyway so this doesn't bother me. But I think it's very shady and a bad business plan to do this to their customers. They will probably charge $100 for this.:slap I don't care if it's exclusive.....easy, easy pass.

I echo everything said in this thread plus, what the fricken holy fooking fack???!!!!

They MAY be able to redeem themselves if the 3rd TF EX is Ras.

What a joke

I don't know why they bothered making it any way.

The pic of it on it's stand behind Hulkbuster really detracts from how cool the Iron Man vs. Hulk display is. Looks dumb.

I would have left the damn thing in the box anyway so this doesn't bother me. But I think it's very shady and a bad business plan to do this to their customers. They will probably charge $100 for this.:slap I don't care if it's exclusive.....easy, easy pass.

Agree! With KA hulk buster, thought they will add in more stuff to destroy their competition, but sadly they are Hot Toys. Dissapointed with their decision to sell this instead make it part of the deal for us collectors.

Hate this thing so damn much. Here are some pics.

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-165.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-164.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-167.jpg

How disappointing Hot Toys... very..very greedy....

This should should have been just an accessory.. that thing does not even had a LED light..

Don't tell me they are going to charge more for the arms in different variations?

I like the accessory but obviously not HT's decision to sell it separately. It's still difficult to get an idea of its size, but it seems too small to constitute its own event exclusive. There has to be more to what one would be paying for than just the miniature module. But why would HT take so long to reveal, for example, the jackhammer arm? And what's the third event exclusive? HT's release of information (read: lack thereof) is a little frustrating this SDCC.

I like the accessory but obviously not HT's decision to sell it separately. It's still difficult to get an idea of its size, but it seems too small to constitute its own event exclusive. There has to be more to what one would be paying for than just the miniature module. But why would HT take so long to reveal, for example, the jackhammer arm? And what's the third event exclusive? HT's release of information (read: lack thereof) is a little frustrating this SDCC.

I hope it's a just the perfect size for all of them to fit right up their keisters

Back