Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of people with deep pockets that I'm sure won't mind shelling out the cash for it ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Given the absurdly high pricing strategy that HT will adopt by the virtue of it being a TF Exclusive, it better come with some cool features.....like dispatching flying parts to the HB armor.

Would those parts also be in a smaller scale?
Yes because this piece alone isn't even in scale with the figure it's suppose to go along with. I don't think this is even going to come with anything besides a stand.

Maybe if this **** could actually fly.. That could chance things.

In order for it to look right, you'd have to suspend it from the ceiling with fishing line or whatnot.

This is going to be the most expensive piece of mistletoe in the world.

You can easily make your own Veronica!

Take a nice big red delicious apple and slice it like so:

sliced-apple.jpg

Then apply tinfoil randomly

I guess the punching hand as an extra accessory for the HB is all just a pipe dream now. Hot Toys really needs a competition so they can stop this nonsense. Why can't KA make a 1/6th HB?

I guess the punching hand as an extra accessory for the HB is all just a pipe dream now. Hot Toys really needs a competition so they can stop this nonsense. Why can't KA make a 1/6th HB?
Probably because they don't own the license to do 1/6 MCU figures.

Back