Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
WHAT THE ****!? They want people to purchase this as a Toy Fair Exclusive!?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Because the $825 price tag that people are paying for Hulkbuster isn't enough.

Hot Toys‘ “Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module will be arriving soon for Pre-Order for Marvel The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Iron Man fans!

jude-law-laughing-no-gif-shea-wong.gif

preview_HT902507Veronicamodule.jpg

19532476081_3761271d1c_b.jpg

Last edited:
I can see HT going to make Wayne Enterprise Satellite for 2016 SDCC exclusive, form MoS/Batman vs Superman movie.

1) What a way to nickel and dime customers; and 2) It better be damn inexpensive to not have included it with the Hulkbuster.

I'm really disappointed by this.

I'm lost! I thought this was included with the HB

It sure sounded like it was going to be. This was from their announcement showing Veronica on Facebook a day ago:

Many fans can probably remember Hot Toys has recently mentioned there will be more in store for our’ 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure, and now we have a sneak preview of what just one of those will be.

It looked really small, too. Not even 1/6 scale. I may order if the price is right... but that's still a really weird exclusive.

This is pathetic. :lol I'm honestly lost for words at how much of a **** move this is.

Don't show it because it would have been spoilers. Leave the impression that extra goodies would come for Hulkbuster after the movie comes out and then charge extra money for these accessories on top of the $825 people are paying for a bareboned figure in the first place.

Can't wait to see how much they nickel and dime everyone for the jack hammer arm!

They woulda sold alot more Hulkbusters if this was included; I know I was planning to bite the bullet on Hulkbuster if this and the jack hammer came with it

Well I was on the fence about HB, but seeing Veronica as one of the potentially more extras I was close to pre ordering. Having this as a separate piece and not an extra is pushing me firmly back up on the fence for now. I guess time will tell.

Back