Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

I would have thought we'd get Quaritch first because he is a simple project for HT... Not like Jake... What do you guys think the chances are that HT was working on Jake and Neytiri at the same time design process wise and Jake was done first so they went with him and put Neytiri on the back burn too get Jake out and see the reaction form him first???

What do you guys think the chances are that HT was working on Jake and Neytiri at the same time design process wise and Jake was done first so they went with him and put Neytiri on the back burn too get Jake out and see the reaction form him first???

I just hope that's the case.:pray:

I hope we'll see some more figures from this line:

- Normal Jake: A none warpaint and lame braided hair version, to resemble the look he had for pretty much the whole movie.

- Neytiri

- Quaritch

:exactly:

Actually, when Avatar was first announced I'm really rooting for the normal/jungle version of Jake more than the Final Battle look.:monkey1

:exactly:

Actually, when Avatar was first announced I'm really rooting for the normal/jungle version of Jake more than the Final Battle look.:monkey1

Same here! The could make a RDA clothes Jake/Jungle Jake combo.

:lecture

I hope we'll see some more figures from this line:

- Normal Jake: A none warpaint and lame braided hair version, to resemble the look he had for pretty much the whole movie.

- Neytiri

- Quaritch

I'd prefer a War-Paint Neytiri first so it'd match up with this then a regular Jake and Neytiri

I'd love these two:

avbed2.jpg

20150579.jpg

I"m surprised the first figure wasn't human Jake in a wheel chair.
The basis for the figure was already there in the Clash of the Titans effort and it could have been released relatively quickly.

The basis for the figure was already there in the Clash of the Titans effort and it could have been released relatively quickly.

jake_sully_wheelchair_action_figure_avatar.jpg

Your right, it would have been easy for them to make it but I'm not sure if that will sell well. I, for one will not buy that. :monkey1

The Jake we're getting and Neytiri and that will be it for me.

I have no interest in collecting anything else from the movie.

Still hoping for an AMP suit :)

I can live without that...

But I wouldn't be surprised if they bring one out.

That would be huge and very expensive!:lol

Should be comparable to Iron Monger.....right?
Maybe even less complex. Does not have all the little pistons and hidden compartments.

Actually the AMP suit is rather complex, but I have no doubt that HT would pull it off, if they decided to make one.
Hopefully they will release Quaritch in the future, and if they did an AMP suit would have been super awesome
…no Avatar collection is really complete without the villain …so the Legacy AMP will have to do it for now. :)

Now that they give us a war version of Jake I think/hope the next up is a Neytiri in war paint to match him. :pray:

I believe it’s a much safer bet that we will see a non war painted version of Jack and Neytiri in the future than the AMP suit. :wink1:

For my own sake I hope they make them all …I will buy whatever they come up with. :rotfl

:D

I'd be happy with just Jake and Neytiri. I wouldn't mind Quaritch, Na'vi Grace or Tsu Tey seeing as they all died in the film and therefore they won't be in any of the sequel films. However they aren't must haves either for me, so Jake and Neytiri are really the only 2 I have to get.

I'd be happy with just Jake and Neytiri. I wouldn't mind Quaritch, Na'vi Grace or Tsu Tey seeing as they all died in the film and therefore they won't be in any of the sequel films. However they aren't must haves either for me, so Jake and Neytiri are really the only 2 I have to get.

Actually Sigourney hinted that she may be in Avatar 2 because "anything is possible in science fiction."

Back