Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bro no picture guide but if you want I can do it for you. I am working in the ESG branch. Bring here la.

okok or u show me how to do la... then at least i can learn somethin new. what days will you be in or should i ask when s ur off day?

awesome!!! will it be a picture guide? really hope so. i dont wanna risk ruinin my fig cos i m not really sure how to do this. u still workin in xl shop? i bring to u then u help me do la... heheh

Dude its impossible to ruin your fig with water treatment ..its just water:cuckoo: its not like your dabbing it with acid:horror ..i used this same trick with my king leo and hellboy it easy as hell to do and its safe.

Dude its impossible to ruin your fig with water treatment ..its just water:cuckoo: its not like your dabbing it with acid:horror ..i used this same trick with my king leo and hellboy it easy as hell to do and its safe.

i m not worried bout the water. i m worried bout me over futzin the fabric with my fingers

O no!! i over futzed the figure!!:horror ....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Serious dude you are worrying about NOTHING!

i m mainly worried about this so before u try to be funny n all, do read up on earlier comments/ posts

Yea, just take your time and crease the two shirt collars a bit more and it looks great.Be careful too when running your fingers over the red lines on the outer shirt, the white outlined fabric can easily fray if you have dry hands or some dry bits by your nail still, though its not that big of an issue.

Oh, and the necklace is a pain in the ____ing ass to get the clear plastic covering off the metal parts of it, use small scissors and a little patience.

Noisetrigger pretty much covered all that is so impressive about this figure, i love Terminator more then a video game but, this figure has my eyes on it way more in just a few hours after opening it compared to when i opened my T-1000 .

I have been reading this thread fully fyi as i do with any figure i have interst in, it all looks pretty straight forward to me but I guess i'm just the sort of person who trust my figure in only my own hands ..but to each his own if you want someone to do it for go right ahead:).

I have been reading this thread fully fyi as i do with any figure i have interst in, it all looks pretty straight forward to me but I guess i'm just the sort of person who trust my figure in only my own hands ..but to each his own if you want someone to do it for go right ahead:).

n if u really did read through the thread fully, i did say in a later post askin if he could show n teach me how to do it instead... but enough bout this, let s not ruin this thread with some senseless bickerin

n if u really did read through the thread fully, i did say in a later post askin if he could show n teach me how to do it instead... but enough bout this, let s not ruin this thread with some senseless bickerin

The thread is ruined!!:horror ..Noooooo!!!!!!

jkn:lol

i m not worried bout the water. i m worried bout me over futzin the fabric with my fingers

It is ok bro, this it is a relatively safe process to futz the figure. The fraying is a valid concern though. It does fray a little too easily at the stripe pattern. Also might need to do some snipping cause my figure has a lot of extra threads.

I will try to post a picture tutorial tomorrow on how to improve the the look of the figure. a "futztorial" if you will.

For now, enjoy another pic taken by a fellow collector. Great landing/reading to attack pose!!!

DSC_0786a.jpg

Well, water can still cause colors to run, and joints to rust, if screws are holding them together. But, I don't see this being a problem with Hot Toys figures.

It is ok bro, this it is a relatively safe process to futz the figure. The fraying is a valid concern though. It does fray a little too easily at the stripe pattern. Also might need to do some snipping cause my figure has a lot of extra threads.

I will try to post a picture tutorial tomorrow on how to improve the the look of the figure. a "futztorial" if you will.

For now, enjoy another pic taken by a fellow collector. Great landing/reading to attack pose!!!

DSC_0786a.jpg

thanx man. lookin forward to it cos i just tried doin the water treatment method last nite but it still doesnt look as good as urs... damn

Wow thats the best I've seen this figure look, I can't wait
for the tutorial so I can make mine look that good.

That action pose with the figure looks really good. I think I will have to pose one of them that way when I receive my figures. Great pic and I will also be looking forward to the tutorial.

Back