Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice the previous one was taken from a scratched LP :( , here's a hopefully "correct" one:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWH8rZui_M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWH8rZui_M[/ame]

Oh, and :lol

It's in the past.
I've already passed to da moth stage.

animated_mothra.gif

I genuinely enjoy both your posts when discussing figures, but would really like to get back on topic. Hope I'm not out of line, and don't want to piss either one of you off, but it is getting a bit silly.

Last edited:
Those two are still going at it :slap

The way i see it..

MxBxM likes the figure and will probably get it so is here to discuss that

Lar'ja Thwei doesn't and won't, but is still here for... What exactly?

Last edited:
:lol Ok, sorry about that. I'm glad some of you were amused, but I see the posts have been deleted. :rotfl

Anyway, clean thread now. Too bad there is nothing new to say about the figure other than ask a quick question:

Who would like the dreads to be bendable? And if so, would it work if we wrote about in on Hot Toys facebook? Kind of like what happened to the change in Bruce Lee's body.

Those two are still going at it :slap

The way i see it..

MxBxM likes the figure and will probably get it so is here to discuss that

Lar'ja Thwei doesn't and won't, but is still here for... What exactly?
I'm only here to respond to the people constantly insulting me.

So you're not seeing the situation correctly.

This predator looks awesome. I am still not sure if I am going to get it though.
The only question I have is if the dreads will be bendable of not? Because it seems like the dreads will not be like the ones on for example the Berserker predator. Maybe it will be more like the dreads on the first Hot Toys predators, with wires in them?
I just hope they will be bendable in some way.

Because defending your honor on a 12-inch doll Internet forum is truly what matters most in life.
Uh, no. I'm defensive and will act defensively when people say ____ about me.
Get over it.

Well you see these "insults" because you are here before the insults occur :lecture.

With such dislike for the figure, what's the reason then?
Already explained my reason for coming to various A/P threads, and I'm not quite sure what you're saying in the first sentence..but I hadn't been looking in, or posting in this thread for a while.

Is this some kind of an exclusive. I want this but none of my usual suppliers seem to have him up for PO yet & on eBay there only seems about 3 or 4 venders selling it? Sorry I've been out the loop for awhile

Back