Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i painted all nails black on him .
i like that more . .
bones are not black . more light gray and weahtered
like on my set .i sell
IMAG0617_zpsa4d0f877.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133466

i reject everything bad i ever said about this figure and acknowledge i was a dumb fool to criticize it.
for my dumbness i paid the extra price because it grew more expensive today. you can laugh at me for that, i laugh at myself.
the best thing about it is its quality and lots of details. when you get this figure, you really see what you lose with tsang ruling the predators branch.
i even didn't modify almost anything, except for giving him a complex collar (consisting of two collars being widened on the behind side) and giving the teeth white enamel look.
cannot touch the inner teeth yet because they are so small.

with yellow teeth:

day01_01_zpsb578f529.jpg~original

day01_02_zps6439e9ae.jpg~original

day01_03_zpsbcd06ec9.jpg~original

with white teeth:

day03_01_zps42e88f40.jpg~original

day03_02_zps2943562e.jpg~original

day03_03_zpsda3fa3f1.jpg~original

day03_04_zps3b89dd60.jpg~original

day03_05_zps4903eddc.jpg~original

day03_06_zps9bcd0d7f.jpg~original

tried to give him a classic roaring pose with a head up, hands back and knees bent.
still inventing a way to make the metal sword's handle thicker, it doesn't fit the hand )
will put a japanese guy figure from "goemon" movie as an enemy prey in front of him, stole the idea of using it from OMG.

nice pose P. what color alien head did u get? this guy is a grail piece for me... just wating on the next one...

thanks!
the color of alien head is correct, because i asked my seller - goodshipped - to check it and show me the photos. he found out all of his samurais have a proper alien head color.

I'm selling my Samurai Predator:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136721

He's complete except his right shoulder armor has a broken peg/tab on it so I had to use velcro to keep the armor piece on.

I'm selling him for $280 plus $12 shipping.
where have you been when i was purchasing :)
i finally ended up detaching the shoulder armor you mention and attaching to the bicep anyway.

Last edited:
Timing sucks for selling my guy it seems. I lowered him to $269 and $11 for shipping and still no takers. I would love to keep him but I need cash for X-MAS! lol

I have a feeling the broken tab on the shoulder armor is keeping people away...too bad because he is good-to-go otherwise. It is an awesome figure...

Timing sucks for selling my guy it seems. I lowered him to $269 and $11 for shipping and still no takers. I would love to keep him but I need cash for X-MAS! lol

I have a feeling the broken tab on the shoulder armor is keeping people away...too bad because he is good-to-go otherwise. It is an awesome figure...

Such is with figures, when a buyer wants it he / she will pay any price. When a seller wants it (sold), usually it's never that a buyer wants to pay a desired price. I suggest hold it. 5 yrs later you may get double. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Such is with figures, when a buyer wants it he / she will pay any price. When a seller wants it (sold), usually it's never that a buyer wants to pay a desired price. I suggest hold it. 5 yrs later you may get double. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thats the truth...i paid full msrp for my samurai and if i didnt have one already i would buy yours in a second. From my obervations though people are just blowing silly money on iron man stuff. I think hot toys can basically charge double for IM and they still wont lose any sales

Both good points! Yeah, there is only a couple hours left on the auction. If it sells, great. If not, I guess I will try again another time. I know that I wish I had seen my own auction when I first bought this guy lol!

I wouldn't say its the tab being broken mate. Mine is up for sale too at £270 and he's got no damage what so ever yet i still have him. Im guessing the interest for him died a while ago.

Had a little fun with my Samurai Predator earlier. This piece provides epicness on my otherwise dull detolf tops :)

SamPred2a_zpseb86c2af.jpg

SamPredB2a_zps7de929fe.jpg

The shots are awesome and love the effect! That is such an awesome piece. I'm glad I was able to grab one. Every time I pass buy my case and pause to admire it. I really wish they would do other originals like this. While the pred is not my favorite the overall design and composition of this piece is next to none.

Tom

Back