Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when people argue for no real reason.

I have to say i bought this before it was released and it is a beautiful work of art. I would have loved it even more if Hot Toys had included a print of the original design something that could have been displayed behind it.

Alas mine is box bound until i have the room to properly display this beauty. I was hoping they would have more artist inspired figures may be even an Alien.

I have finaly gotten over the dissapointment of getting a brown head instead of a purple one now.

I love it when people argue for no real reason.

I have to say i bought this before it was released and it is a beautiful work of art. I would have loved it even more if Hot Toys had included a print of the original design something that could have been displayed behind it.

Alas mine is box bound until i have the room to properly display this beauty. I was hoping they would have more artist inspired figures may be even an Alien.

I have finaly gotten over the dissapointment of getting a brown head instead of a purple one now.

I agree the slight brown head is a disappointment only when you consider that it probably was intended to be purple, but as part of the figure itself it still was expertly done. :)

How can you be sure the head is purple if the shipper is still sealed?

You kinda don't know until you know right? Or are you playing the odds?

Hi, well you can lift the top off the box and see into the package with the base sculpt without opening it.

I don't think he can tell the difference, so shouldn't matter too much in the end which one you get. It's a fabulous figure :) Hope you get him soon!
1380840_544246488981506_471709178_n.jpg

It's an awesome figure for sure, but sadly, I had to pass due to other things coming out around the same time this was released. Now, there's always something cool coming up so I never even thought of going back to picking one up. It's a nice one to have though.

It's an awesome figure for sure, but sadly, I had to pass due to other things coming out around the same time this was released. Now, there's always something cool coming up so I never even thought of going back to picking one up. It's a nice one to have though.

There are plenty here in the So. Cal area :) You will get one for sure when you are ready or willing!

Hi, well you can lift the top off the box and see into the package with the base sculpt without opening it.

Yes but that is still an opened set. Not displayed but still opened. How can one see its a purple head and still claim for it to be sealed box and sealed shipper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

easy answer boys :=)
i order 2 pair of it .
1 i keep for my self
1 sold 3 month ago .
2 still in box . it came all in one big box from the HT seller
. that person who like to buy it i will open documtary or film it when i open the seals ?
than you see what you get .
the person which i sold the first one ,
he told me that he is so happy that he has purple head . so all others are sure same quality . they are from 1 logistic .
best offers counts that life .

Back