Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so i finally hunted this fella down for an ok price and i couldnt be happier to have purchase him

DSCI1960_zpsfc29ea05.jpg

DSCI1962_zps7c2da606.jpg

DSCI1964_zps8a1e71da.jpg

DSCI1966_zpsb6de83c7.jpg

DSCI1967_zpscd9d593b.jpg

Very nice! I'd love to track one down for reasonable price.
Love the concept of the whole piece.

Wow, that Samurai Predator is really impressive. I remember wanting to buy it when it was first released but didn't have the cash for it at the time. He definitely is one of the cooler Predators out there. Nice grab!

I love my Samurai Pred as well. I have already sold the rest of my HT Predators but this one I've kept. It's an amazing figure with stellar presence. I know of some Predator fans who dislike the figure for it being not from an actual movie, but they're simply missing the point of HT's Artist Collection line, that is a unique version of the characters we love envisioned by HT's handpicked artists. As a fan of both Predators (and Aliens!) and Samurais, this one is pure win for me.

Here is a better pic.

View attachment 91533

And what I'm trying to work out atm... still in testing... I have to finish the hat, double katana and paint.

The reason I have two samurai is because Sideshow sent me a complete body minus the head and right shoulder armor piece. A piece of armor on my original purchase was damaged. I had acquired the second alien base, severed alien head, and samurai head from ebay.

View attachment 91534

outstanding :clap

well mr wolf you can always change that the way i did in my case

i love getting this figure

0 regrets, lots of debts!

Wanted this Predator for a long time, and finally added to my collection today.:)

IMG_8497.JPG
IMG_8498.JPG
IMG_8492.JPG

i think you should go for it. Even though he didnt appear during predators, the amount of details is simply amazing! i didnt regret getting mine!

Back