Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to just keep mine even though it has the brown alien head. I can live with it since I didn't notice it at first until somebody here on the forum mentioned it.

Heck, if almost everybody decides to paint theirs then that just might make this figure w/the mistake kind of rare. :lol

I for one prefer the brown alien. Matches the sam pred's armor better and kinda reminds me of a *** oni.

A mono colored one would be better either way tho =3

IMG_4618.jpg
IMG_4628.jpg
IMG_4627.jpg
IMG_4630.jpg
IMG_4632.jpg

must be crazy cuz im still tryin to track down a HK seller than can confirm he/she has a set for sale with purple alien head. arghhhh

Wow, even allowing for a mistake on the digits. Someone has definitely forgot to take their meds....

Drill a hole in the bottom, stuff full of cheap x-mas lights, switch on, sell for 4 grand. :rotfl

No doubt.

Also, I'm not well versed in the Alien Universe, but... did any of them glow like that in the comics?

No doubt.

Also, I'm not well versed in the Alien Universe, but... did any of them glow like that in the comics?

not that im aware of, think it was intended to look like its being seen through predator vision maybe? dunno pure spec.

Finally got to un boxing my Samurai Predator,doesn't matter whether to have a "brown or purple " head. the figure is most awesome! It's a keeper

Finally got to un boxing my Samurai Predator,doesn't matter whether to have a "brown or purple " head. the figure is most awesome! It's a keeper

No doubt.

But it's a lot of coin to drop on one figure, so like yourself, you should be content with the entire package. I could understand anyone wanting to hold off at the moment because of the color issue with the severed alien head.

^^yup

im trying like all hell to find a HK seller that can confirm they have a set with purple head for sale. arggghh drving me crazy. want this so bad but feel like i would be happier with purple head so i search.

those purple head alone auctions are supect as all hell. they say the item they send may vary in color from what is shown. anyone win one and get the infamous purple head?

if anyone doesnt care what color the head is and they have purple holla at me. PLS!! <---yeah im dreaming i know. :(

Back