Hot Toys Announces 3 New Iron Man 3 Figures (April 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing, a few paint details missing but i think HT just lost my custom for IM3 unless they make a 1/6 MMS version of this.

534115_10152716583675405_564006083_n.jpg

18024_10152716583820405_800170432_n.jpg

484056_511254855605612_1131031982_n.jpg
Meh. The lack of carbonfiber (i may be wrong) detail on the black parts of the armor makes me look forward to HT's version. Also, the gold paint app looks cheap.
Too soon to say anything though! Just IMO

Meh. The lack of carbonfiber (i may be wrong) detail on the black parts of the armor makes me look forward to HT's version. Also, the gold paint app looks cheap.
Too soon to say anything though! Just IMO

Play Imaginative's awareness of and attention to customer expectations and satisfaction, as evident in the product specs they released, guarantees that these display pieces are merely prototypes. More sculpt and paint details will ensue at a later time.:wink1:

I think A LOT of people are SO confused in this thread.

Hot Toys announced MMS Diecast Heartbreaker, MMS Igor, and PPS Red Snapper. And have NOT shown any pictures of the actual products yet.

All the other pictures of other armors in display cases in this thread (Gemini, War Machine 2, Mk.42, Red Snapper) are all Play Imaginative Super Alloy 1/4 scale figures. NOT Hot Toys.

People are just looking at the pictures without any context.

Shouldn't this thread get back on track about the Hot Toys figures, rather than the Play Imaginative Super Alloy ones?

I also knew the images were not HT. I'm simply excited over the announcement and know they're coming. :yess:

I was aware the images weren't HT, however, WM2 will still look the same whoever makes it. Thus glad I didn't PO IP.......

I also knew the images were not HT. I'm simply excited over the announcement and know they're coming. :yess:
Sorry, my intention wasn't to single anyone out with my previous statement. My apologies if it came across that way.

It's mainly that, this being a thread about Hot Toys' new 3 announcements, there appears to be WAY more people mentioning how they love each individual Play Imaginative version (without actually referring to them by name/series/company)...

I don't collect 1/4 but i would not mind having just one of these to display. I just have to pass on two HT IM3 figures to get it.

Are these 1/4 play imaginative figures even posable? They're all in the standing at attention position and I don't see any articulation lines.

No offense taken. :1-1:

I just want a MMS Igor! :rock

'Happy you'll be able to get what you want. I have to hold my breath for a DCMMS Red Snapper. :monkey1

I hope that a couple of the suits in the film that have yet to be revealed are on the bulky side; I'm a little burned out on the streamlined look.

Back