Hot Toys Announces 3 New Iron Man 3 Figures (April 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any pics of the 42?

11726_10152716584120405_1808351951_n.jpg

547570_10152716583785405_1470809650_n.jpg

Re: Heartbreaker/Igor/Red Snapper COMING SOON

So what you're saying is becuase you like iron man it's okay that no other licenses are getting figures :rolleyes:

if i was saying that, you wouldn't have to guess. iron man is the most popular avenger. if people are buying it, hot toys will continue to sell it. when the popularity fades, something else will take it's place. or are we all just living in fantasy land 24-7? :cuckoo:

They all deserve their own thread would nt you say?

:exactly: play imaginative 1/4 scale ironman figure looks awesome, eventhough it lacks some of the fine detail like ht, but its just their prototype i bet the end product even looks better

$606.89 or £398.39 but that was just for the Mark 42.Do nt know about the others.

If the Mark 42 was available for £400 I'd probably jump on it, reality is whoever ends up providing these to the UK market will probably list it up at almost £500+ :(

That is why hot toys went with diecast. They now have competition.
Play imaginative is releasing the old armours in diecast. Hot toys did not want to be left behind. This is the same with the PPS. On the plus side this will make hot toys push their figures faster to the market.

Thanks a lot for posting those pics, guys.:clap

Snapper and Gemini were locked in a tie as my favorite suits so far, but after seeing that Snapper's claws are modular, Big Red has definitely taken the lead. I love the distribution of compression tubes and overall bulk of the suit's design. The big guy is labeled as "disaster rescue" or something, which makes it sound like it's used after bad stuff goes down, but those claws and that thicker armor make me wonder if this is the "bomb disposal" suit Tony mentions, although I think he said that that suit detonates ordinance midair. Anyway, 'LOVE Snapper and 'really hope that HT gives it the MMS or DCMMS treatment and not just PPS.

Yeah...more IM's, so more franchises which got teased with figures get cut short...awesome...NOT!!!

Arkham City Batman: still unknown
New Robocop: same
Robocain: same
1:6 Endo: same

I'm sure I missed something...

Yeah...more IM's, so more franchises which got teased with figures get cut short...awesome...NOT!!!

Was a 1/6 Endo confirmed? I really want the 1/4 Endo but I'm not a fan of 1/4 scale, was hoping a 1/6 would pop up sooner or later.

I really don't mind IM, i'm even getting a few of the diecast but man HT needs to show other licenses some love too. yes yes i know iron man sells but still. Those Play imaginative look nice but they will be stupidly over priced here so i'll pass, besides they take up a hell of a lot of room.

From a front profile, im not liking the heartbreaker armor it looks rather ugly.

Last edited:
Wow the 1/4 mark 42 has a August release date. That is 6-7 months ahead of hot toys. Special edition also includes a stark head sculpt

yeah The hell happened to AC bats and joker? rather have them compared to nolan figs

Back