Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just annoyed they said the number before 9:15 wasn’t gonna matter... Giving me hope… but my number never changed.

I was giving one of my middle schoolers a test during all of this. I told her "hold on" this is important. lol
I think I learned the lesson though...

When luck is involved and becomes a factor, I am already out. This randomness to be fair was BS.

I never get chosen for ****.

Officially sold out, but hey I can still wait in the queue for another 15 minutes with 2500 people in front of me to add myself to the waitlist! W!

I honestly don’t even know why I even try anymore when it comes to limited anything. Stuff like this is exactly why I quit the sneaker game…
Same. It’s not even all that upsetting anymore… just saps my interest in the hobby.

I had a minute to go with 30 ahead of me before it sold out. How frustrating. I think I got on the waitlist fairly early though, so hoping it works out in the end.

I didn't really want the Anakin but I joined the RSVP and queue to see what its like waiting in line to get a figure. I can say it was abit intense and exciting at the same time lol, wasn't able to secure one but congrats on everyone that did!

Got ‘eem!! Went through about 12:20 est, but did not get the payment plan option. Hopefully I can go back and apply it.

What a load of crap. I was in right at 11 and then they delayed it to 11:15. Waited and it seemed like it was going well and then the line paused and my wait time kept on going up and down. On the waitlist..

1692376851613.png

Back