Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least it's not 525, because I can only get one from HK, which I have to pay accomodation fee for them to queue.

And no sign of any anakin V1 listed for sale..
14ffe62e672e7bce82f6c1f466157a8f.gif

I like many others will be trying to get this whenever it goes up for sale. I see a lot of doubt on whether Hot Toys can get the hair right before shipping it out and based on their previous track record of rooted hair I believe it’s entirely justified. I want to remind people that everyone doubted whether InArt was going to be able to deliver rooted hair on the Joker figure until people started to get theirs in hand so hopefully the same happens here.

Don't get me wrong. It looks great. My only concern is the hair and how hard/easy it's gonna be to get it right.

Kinda glad I can't stand the character, because otherwise I'd probably be willing to shell out whatever it takes to get one of these.
Same here, always found his character / acting really cringy! But that pretty much goes for all the PT IMO. However, if they start releasing OT figures with wigs, then I'm in big trouble! 🤦‍♂️😆

It looks incredible. I'm going to get it one way or another. Hopefully its from sideshow at MSRP.

Easy pass for me. I'm just not won over by the stunning hair craftsmanship. It looks very nice in the over-produced promo shots with color adjustment and possibly some editing magic, but every shot I see of him on display makes me say "Meh". It's not that it's not good, because it is. It's just that it's not SO good that I can't be happy with my LS/DS Anakins already in the collection - particularly given the price of the new guy.

All that said, this is also any easy figure to speculate with. If you have the ability to place an order and you get him in and he's absolutely spectacular, then you keep him. And if he doesn't wow you as much as you hoped, it should be no trouble at all getting back at least what you paid for him (unless the in-hand consensus is that he didn't come out as great as the pre-release photos promised :ROFLMAO:).

Back