Hot Toys 1/6 Wrecker The Bad Batch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you have Jesse without Fives?

Well, that is what happened in the show so in a meta way… that would be accurate.

912EA99B-E372-43A3-9169-35A7A4101F77.jpeg

It’s sad there wasn’t a chance for all of them to be ARCs together for an arc. Story arc that is. An ARC arc.

That said, I do still think Phase 2 ARC Fives is still the most likely for a couple of reasons.

No, we need to continue fleshing out named clones from the 501st. How can you have Jesse without Fives?

This does not solve the problem that concurrently, we need ppl from the 212th. Its not either/or. We need both.
Fives
Kix
212th trooper
212th airborne
ARC Echo
Waxer
Boil
Fox
Thorne
Wolffe
Sinker
104th trooper

In that order please and thank you.

Can't Have Luke and Leia and not have Han.
Can't have R2 and not have 3PO.
Can't have padawan Anakin and not have Obiwan.
Can't have a Quigon and Darth Maul and not have Padawan Obiwan.

I may be sensing a pattern here. :monkey1

Multiples of ESB Luke and Leia but no Han.

Cody but no 212th.

Jyn and K-2SO but no Cassian.

An excellent and well regarded Andor series and NO CASSIAN.

Chirrut but no Baze.

Solo Han but no Chewbacca, Lando, or Kira.

Qui-Gon and Maul but no TPM Obi-Wan or Padme.

:gah:

Well, that is what happened in the show so in a meta way… that would be accurate.

View attachment 627089

It’s sad there wasn’t a chance for all of them to be ARCs together for an arc. Story arc that is. An ARC arc.

That said, I do still think Phase 2 ARC Fives is still the most likely for a couple of reasons.

_ (2).png

We need all these children of the 501st.

Last edited:
My dude in what universe do Boil and Waxer outrank Wolffe on the Gotta-Have spectrum?? They are awesome clones but Wolffe is plainly first.

And FOX?!!! Fox don't deserve s***. Lets see Thorne.
Boil and Waxer have a companion piece in Cody, if Plo Koon was out Wolffe would have skyrocketed up that list into a top 3 spot. I just don't see him coming out any time soon since Hot Toys hasn't done anything close to him. At least with Fox, Waxer, etc, there's some other pieces out that go well with them already.

I want 212th too - I’d love a regular trooper and Waxer and Boil to go with Cody. Even Gearshift would be cool. I’m in for every named Clone Trooper they make.

But they need to get to Fives first. With the exception of Rex, he is *the* clone trooper from the show. Involved in a ton of big storylines, cool ARC look and immensely popular with fans.

I’m all for 212th but Fives has to come next, logically.
While I understand that Fives is a pivitol character in the show, HT decided that Appo (whos not even accurate) and the Heavy were more important than Fives.

I'm just burnt out on 501st and need something different. Fives would be cool but honestly it would be disappointing at the same time.

No, we need to continue fleshing out named clones from the 501st. How can you have Jesse without Fives?

This does not solve the problem that concurrently, we need ppl from the 212th. Its not either/or. We need both.
I'm not saying HT needs to stop making 501st; I'm saying the next clone that needs to come out should NOT be a 501st. Do a 212th next and then later on add another 501st.

Theres such a huge diversity of clones it feels weird that they are heavily focusing on the 501st. The shiny was honestly a nice change of pace to that.

My dude in what universe do Boil and Waxer outrank Wolffe on the Gotta-Have spectrum?? They are awesome clones but Wolffe is plainly first.

And FOX?!!! Fox don't deserve s***. Lets see Thorne.
Fox did nothing wrong. Fives got himself killed.

Wolffe does not need Plo Koon with him to be awesome. He will look awesome just by himself! I do prefer a Wolfpack trooper with him though.
I'm just personally of the mindset that these figures always look better with a companion piece. Unfortunately, if they do the 104th, I can't help but feel they're a long while off since they'll still have to do the 212th first.

I guess Wolffe can always hang out with Rex.

WHYYYYYYY do you think the rest of us were like NOPE cant get into this, its going to be way too expensive?

We said the same thing about Mando.

We said the same thing about other clones.

Most of us bought them anyways. Such is the life of clone and Mando fans and 'stans.
My issue is not only the price but I start comparing these to the key characters or must haves for my collection. I dont have too many funds. Example: would I rather have ESB Luke or BD Vader for the about the same price as a bad batch member? I have too be very selective if that makes sense. Im leaning towards Crosshair as my sole purchase to represent the team.

Im leaning towards Crosshair as my sole purchase to represent the team.

Is Crosshair your favorite of the group?

Feels like Hunter would make the most sense if just choosing one since he’s the leader.

Like a display of just the Clone officers with Rex, Cody, Hunter, etc. and any others they make would work well if you want to avoid additional purchases of companion pieces.

I'll play devil's advocate and disagree, I'd go with Wrecker, he'd have more of a unique and dominating presence in your collection.

At the same time, Hunter is available now, and Wrecker is someone you might get by spring of 2024.

Or you can be like many of us, and get the entire team. :)

Is Crosshair your favorite of the group?

Feels like Hunter would make the most sense if just choosing one since he’s the leader.

Like a display of just the Clone officers with Rex, Cody, Hunter, etc. and any others they make would work well if you want to avoid additional purchases of companion pieces.
I like Crosshair.. He's a wild card....and that huge gun.....!!

Back