Hot Toys 1/6 Wrecker The Bad Batch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know people seem to like this sculpt, but it reminds me too much of Mando Boba — I’ve never seen the show, but is this what he looks like in the cartoon?

I know people seem to like this sculpt, but it reminds me too much of Mando Boba — I’ve never seen the show, but is this what he looks like in the cartoon?
Yup

4CB20897-2E75-4E0C-8E7E-3405C27E5FBE.jpeg

Sadly, Im probably out. The whole team might end up costing around 2k with shipping and taxes.

WHYYYYYYY do you think the rest of us were like NOPE cant get into this, its going to be way too expensive?

We said the same thing about Mando.

We said the same thing about other clones.

Most of us bought them anyways. Such is the life of clone and Mando fans and 'stans.

WHYYYYYYY do you think the rest of us were like NOPE cant get into this, its going to be way too expensive?

I did not feel that way. I prefer to just not think about the end total of what a project like this might cost. :lol

The way of the blind smuggler if you will.

A25CACB9-000E-4947-95FD-202592268426.gif

I’m just here encouraging everyone else to get the whole team. It’s true that it seems like a lot when you add it up. But the cost is spread out over the course of several years.

Stop doing the math everyone. Math is dangerous. Just get them. They will look incredible. No regrets.

D. Woon recently posted this Fives with (im pretty sure) Kirwan's Fives headsculpt and I must say, this is a beautiful figure. I want to say it was on Insta.

D. Woon recently posted this Fives with (im pretty sure) Kirwan's Fives headsculpt and I must say, this is a beautiful figure. I want to say it was on Insta.
wait for Hot Toys, I firmly believe Hot Toys will drop these two during this year Clone Wars anniversary.

wait for Hot Toys, I firmly believe Hot Toys will drop these two during this year Clone Wars anniversary.

You may be right. I was thinking we might get Tech or Wrecker for May 4 this year, and then they drop them both now! Wow. So what will we be seeing this May....?

Once we get Jesse shipped ⚡ it will be time for a new named clone preorder to take his place. It has a high probability of being Fives I think.

Good thing, cause we fuss about HT prices but customizers like DW are a lot more expensive. Understandibly so.

I'm not a huge BB fan, and have no intentions of getting any of the others - but this bad boy might have to come home! I love that sculpt - and that he can wear his helmet on top of his head like he does in the show - solves the helmet/head sculpt dilemma ;)

Back