Hot Toys 1/6 Wrecker The Bad Batch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, the whole team. They’re going to have incredible shelf presence together.

View attachment 626759

The Wrecker sculpt is phenomenal. Might be my favorite of the bunch.
Never thought finally we could have a whole Bad Batch team, with even ARC trooper Jesse.

That was my dream in this hobby when I first initially watched Season 7 of Clone Wars.

Never thought finally we could have a whole Bad Batch team, with even ARC trooper Jesse.

That was my dream in this hobby when I first initially watched Season 7 of Clone Wars.

Definitely an amazing time for us Clone fans!

FB673497-DAF5-425E-8A56-62955D3863B7.gif

I can't see them being skipped. Especially with just having to slightly tweak Jesse's materials, it should be an easy release for them.
I’m definitely very hopeful for Fives - as you said they really don’t have to make much. Most of the pieces are available from other troopers they’ve made already.

It probably helps that people have been asking for Fives for a while on their social pages too.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they make Kix before they get to Echo. They made Vaughn who had considerably less screen time than Kix did and Kix appeared in season 7 which seems to be their Clone Wars wheelhouse so far. Also a very easy release for them at this point.

But yes - we need Fives as the next Clone Trooper. He’s long overdue.

Sadly, Im probably out. The whole team might end up costing around 2k with shipping and taxes.

I stopped watching this show a while back so I won't collect the whole squad. Just seems daft collecting 5 figures from a show I don't watch. Might still still get Wrecker though. HT did a great job with him.

I stopped watching this show a while back so I won't collect the whole squad. Just seems daft collecting 5 figures from a show I don't watch. Might still still get Wrecker though. HT did a great job with him.

I think Wrecker will be the best selling one of the group for those who don't want the whole squad, he's a bigger figure and will have a more overwhelming and unique presence in someone's collection.

I think Wrecker will be the best selling one of the group for those who don't want the whole squad, he's a bigger figure and will have a more overwhelming and unique presence in someone's collection.
Yeah he's a very impressive looking figure. Him and Hunter can represent the squad on the shelf with my other clones (though Hunter makes me wish HT would make a proper commando. Plain white one, Gregor or any of Delta squad, though I'd assume Scorch has the best chance of being made right now). I do like Hunter, and he and his armour, is its own thing, but I want classic bulky armour. Hunters sleeker design not scratching the itch.

Yeah he's a very impressive looking figure. Him and Hunter can represent the squad on the shelf with my other clones (though Hunter makes me wish HT would make a proper commando. Plain white one, Gregor or any of Delta squad, though I'd assume Scorch has the best chance of being made right now). I do like Hunter, and he and his armour, is its own thing, but I want classic bulky armour. Hunters sleeker design not scratching the itch.

I think those white Commando's are inevitable at this point, especially with how much they've been used in TBB.

Cause people also complain about expressive sculpts. They don’t win either way. Personally I think expressive sculpts limit your posing/display options far more than neutral ones do.

They do limit options. I own General Zod and while he has a beautiful sculpt, it would not have been what I picked. Expressions should be kept very subtle IMO.

Back