Hot Toys 1/6 Wrecker The Bad Batch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Wrecker looks fine.

Other toy lines have kind of given him a caricaturized big stumpy look but he’s not that much thicker than Hunter is.

A20DB9B1-C81E-4CCF-8A1A-22F176179244.jpeg

238F9C8A-65B4-4FE6-BD79-408CCBD7E4AA.jpeg

PC James I.

thanks for that reference photo. He's not actually that much thicker when you compare those two pics. i think it's pretty close. He could probably be a little bit wider but i would accept this. I just hope they get the height correct. IF they use the HEavy Mando body (Paz Vizla) i think it will be fine.

thanks for that reference photo. He's not actually that much thicker when you compare those two pics. i think it's pretty close. He could probably be a little bit wider but i would accept this. I just hope they get the height correct. IF they use the HEavy Mando body (Paz Vizla) i think it will be fine.

No problem. Here’s a cleaner comparison of the models. This is from TCW though. I feel like he could be a little trimmer in TBB but it might be other factors.

I agree that the figure could be just a tad wider at the midsection, but I think it looks pretty good proportionally overall.

I would be okay with the figure as is, especially if it means actually getting a figure.

DECE5428-F816-44CE-A19A-6D59278BFA9B.jpeg
82744693-79E8-4662-A4BB-36547176676F.jpeg

Really hope Wrecker and Crosshair up for PO soon, very excited. Gonna buy two of each (if hs included).

Yeah i take back what I said, after looking at the photos he’s actually quite accurate re body size
Yep, I would have said the same actually. But with those reference pics looks fine.

But agree Heavy Mando body is there as a basis for them to use. So all good.

dude, the measurement you used in this photo is completely inappropriate due to Echo stands in the front row which makes him as stand as Wrecker is ridiculous :ROFLMAO:
Echo isn’t included for that exact reason, so I don’t see your point.

I think they can get away with a slightly modified Boba head for Wrecker. Downsize the new 1/4 one to 1/6 and white out the eye + add scars.

Last edited:
Back