Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you got his.

Anyway, I may sell mine too. Would love to see it with the lights on and it fully assembled. But I'll probably keep it. Just have no idea where to put it. :emperor

if he does not change hhis mind :D

It's here and it's ^^^^ing huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can even begin to describe how ridiculously huge and gargantuan this Bat mobile is... It would barely fit into my huge cabinet I custom made a couple of years ago, and it's 24" deep this batmobile is 19" wide so you do the math! I'm not keeping this BTW.

Pics are attached below, enjoy!

Looks good Chaver...this seems like one of those pieces that even though you know the dimensions it just shocks you when you see it in person...
my seller said mine should ship out by Tuesday. looking forward to all the pics in the next couple weeks..:D

for those of you who have it and are keeping it how are you storing it? Anyone know how much a big case for this would cost?

Looks good Chaver...this seems like one of those pieces that even though you know the dimensions it just shocks you when you see it in person...
my seller said mine should ship out by Tuesday. looking forward to all the pics in the next couple weeks..:D

Yeah, it is quite the shocker alright. I really couldn't believe it when I saw it. And for all those that where worried about space issues, you can be even more worried now because trust when I say this, there is no room for this thing. :google You guys with the 12" collections and little shelves, you can't put this thing on any shelve I've heard of! Hell the floor might be the only place you COULD put it, just don't step on it! :lol

Sorry guys, just some quick snaps on the Tumbler as my place is still on renovation, still figuring a space for him but this one simply dominates :duh

Enjoy!

P/s: The cutter is approximately 15cm

Here's part 2...will take some pics with its light and internal compartment soon. whoohooo!
:chew

Last edited:
Where are people keeping this? Anyone know of a case that will contain this beast?

It seems neither of you seem to know when to stop, you know who you are.
Just because a message posted on an open forum is a question, it does not necessarily mean someone is 'implying' anything.

Please start treating this forum as it should be, with a little bit of humour and light hearted debate.
Do not take every comment posted from a person as a personal insult to you, just because you do not get on and you think they are saying something directed at you when in fact they are not.
In short. STOP TAKING THINGS SO PERSONALLY and I urge you to use IGNORE.

Once again. I will say leave it.
If this persists, infractions will be issued.
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

the tumbler does indeed look great and seems to be a limited piece which is enticing but at the same time I had the batpod too and that also looked great but since these are made of primarily plastic it is hard for me to spend that kind of money on a vehicle. I love how it looks and those that have either one will look great in any batman collection it is just not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back