Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I threw up the wired cape + cape holder on ebay if anyone is looking to get the cape without having to buy the pod. Just do a search for "Hot Toys cape" and it'll show up.

Yes! My Hot Toys Batpod is now on its way to me from Toys2. Just checked the tracking number in UPS and its in transit! Should have it Thursday!

Just got a note that mine is in stock at BBTS. :D

Girlfriend still doesn't know I ordered it, though.

Yeah dude you definitely overpaid. I cancelled by order with BigBadToyStore because Toys2 had the Batpod $60.00 cheaper. Even with shipping from Canada, I still saved about $50.00.

???

The difference in price was about $5 for me (i.e., BBTS ends up being about $5 more).

Got my Bat Pod today, it's pretty cool. But it's all about the Tumbler for me! :rock

I don't care if I pay a little more sometimes to order thru BBTS. I trust them 110%, been dealing with them for years...

The HT Bat-Pod deserves to win the very BEST Toy of The Year award for sure!!

I heard that ActionHQ is the best place to buy the Bat-Pod & other Hot Toys figures because they have great service. So, that's who I am going with.

YES!!! Got my Batpod today from Toys2! Man, you guys were right! Pictures just don't do this thing justice. Dropped by my local comic store and let my buddy Dave who owns the place take a look. He was stunned to say the least. Great film with great collectibles...what more could you ask for!!!

Last time I checked, they were on the $300++ range.

But yeah, service wise, they are top notched. I received replies almost instantly, even though they are on holiday!

The HT Bat-Pod deserves to win the very BEST Toy of The Year award for sure!!

I heard that ActionHQ is the best place to buy the Bat-Pod & other Hot Toys figures because they have great service. So, that's who I am going with.

Has anybody had any problems with their lights not coming on thier batpod? when I turn on the switch nothing happens. but the batteries get very warm. if any body has any suggestions please give advice.

Tried switching batteries and different brands. I think the problem might be in the switch below.contacted Toys2 and they will forward e-mail to Hot Toys about problem.dont know what else to do but wait for an answer.

...sounds like something is shorting inside the batpod. Judging by your statement that the batteries were getting very warm.

hi everyone,

i got my batpod 2 months ago but just only took it out of its box and finally displayed it with my tdk batman. needless to say (but gotta say it anyway) this is one awesome collectible. even my dad who has absolutely zero interest in these "childish" things was quite impressed. he actually believed me when i jokingly told him this batpod has a working engine. :rotfl

that's a testament to hot toys' level of craftsmanship. it's so freakin convincing.

now, i have a question for u guys: u know the wiring that sticks out of the handles? how do u guys deal with it? i just tucked them inside the armguards but it looks kinda sloppy all coiled around in there. thought of cutting them shorter but the thought of damaging in any way it is too painful...

congrats tyler, take some pictures man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back