Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I really regret not buying this from DCBS when it could have been Pre-ordered for $292. I'm slowing cracking though and figure I'll get this somehow by April.

I'd like to get this for about $170. I don't feel it's worth over $200. The Tumbler is a different story

nein nein nein :p that new one is not mine ;) I just bought it for a friend and inspected it for him. I am not that crazy yet though I would think it may be a good investement as I am sure it will increase in value significantly. But I am in this hobby not for this purpose

Any way your tumbler .. still looks just amazing .. !!!

Thanks

ebay may not be the best may to judge pricing but I do think the well is starting to run dry and the last few units in the stores will start asking for more $. so I agree the prices are not likely to fall anymore. Better grab what you can while you can fast :D

Thanks

ebay may not be the best may to judge pricing but I do think the well is starting to run dry and the last few units in the stores will start asking for more $. so I agree the prices are not likely to fall anymore. Better grab what you can while you can fast :D

I have mine, the problem is that i wont dare take out of the box until .. i have a cases .. no way, the tumbler is just to precious.. !!!! and also have the Batman DX + Joker DX (with the police officer in the TT body with narrows shoulders .. and right now Im about to get the BATPOD + Joker robber bank .. Next I guess that i will get an extra Batman DX just because is amazing ..

I have done a glass cases just as test .. it did came out ok .. not perfect but ok its not for the Batman DX but for the Joker DX .. still need some details before i take a pictures ..but soon i will .. !!

oh do dare! you must take it out of the box and inspect everything!! do a test run pretending to install the flaps. Ro926 had a piece missing only after he opened up the Tumbler months after and many times the flaps are broken or pointing in the wrong direction :p

oh do dare! you must take it out of the box and inspect everything!! do a test run pretending to install the flaps. Ro926 had a piece missing only after he opened up the Tumbler months after and many times the flaps are broken or pointing in the wrong direction :p

I did .. open it .. everything is perfect .. !!! you dont pay more than $400 and not check it ..

believe me when i say ..that i do the checking in everything i buy .. specialy on this hot toy that there are so delicate .. !!

you make it sound so simple...

not really .. but is a must have item .. you got it have it

please when you see it.. is like speaks to you ..

jajaaj is just simple .. you on ebay ... you look .. press buy now .. and a week later ta tan .. on your door .. !!! so yes is simple .. !!

not really .. but is a must have item .. you got it have it

please when you see it.. is like speaks to you ..

jajaaj is just simple .. you on ebay ... you look .. press buy now .. and a week later ta tan .. on your door .. !!! so yes is simple .. !!

I no haz money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back