Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks my fellow freaks :D This vehicle is a beast indeed. So happy nothing came broken or missing. BBTS package this monstrosity so well. !st they put the original HT box inside their BBTS double box, and reinforced the inside of their box with thick a$$ bubble wrap! I love those guys :banana

Thanks for the great video and slideshow! The best so far on youtube. And the rest of your collection is very nice, too!

all I can say is I am glad I didn't buy the tumbler.

(perhaps in the future, someday)

My tumbler arrived yesterday! Are the batteries already installed? Coz haven't opened it yet and thought of the batteries leaking.

Nope. They aren't. Nor was the Pod if I remember correctly. Which is good.

BTW is it just mine or are my Batpod LEDs really weak especially compare to those mad blinding LEDs from the Tumbler.. the difference is like night and day!

10 with two of each side by side vs 2 standalone, Illusion.

you might be right I gotto check it when I am willing to remove both cases to turn them on.... just too much work lol Finally got some RF controlled AC outlets so gonna see if I can hotwire both of them so I can use my universal remote to turn them on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back