Hot Toys 1/6 The Predator Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes more sense for Humans to create hybrids, not the other way around. The **** would Predumans be able to do that the regular Preds can't? Were inferior to them.

I wouldn't mind Berserker if his head didn't look so ****ing stupid.

Yeah I think it would have made more sense that they combine different prey dna to try to create the ultimate prey = revelation that Predators created the xenomorph Alien

Yeah I think it would have made more sense that they combine different prey dna to try to create the ultimate prey = revelation that Predators created the xenomorph Alien
a tiger (a real tiger, not those bengal midgets), a polar bear or an elephant is more dangerous in battle than an alien. an armed trained human is more dangerous than all of them together. still an armed trained human cannot kill a predator.
and if you bring up the acid, a turd is way more dangerous in battle than an alien. you can get lucky to kill an alien in close combat without getting acid on you, but if you fist-fight a turd, a turd all over you is inevitable.
so this jajuja comics crap about predators considering aliens to be the ultimate prey is jajuja comics crap.

So, you're saying Predators in the new movie are splicing their DNA with poop, and that's why they look like crap? Predaturds, indeed.

xgWvI91.jpg

yBd2fzY.jpg

Off topic, but I have an 8 year old daughter who got introduced to Harry Potter last year. I never paid much attention to the books or movies myself, but she and her friends at school are obsessed with it. I can see how it became this massive phenomenon.
The main seven books are great. It's really cool to have a read-through-school-years literature.
Films... eh, I don't really care for them. Some things about them are good but for the most part they don't do books any justice.

Predators in the new movie are splicing their DNA with poop, and that's why they look like crap.
Predaturds, indeed.
Brilliant. :lol

I just bought the Classic Predator from Singapore and the shipper doesn't have the item # printed on it. Can anybody please help me understand this, as all the ones I've seen sold in the US have the item number on the box. I know bootlegs are rampid in Asia. I'm just hoping that only the ones that come in the US have item numbers on the shipper, and this isn't some sort of knock-off.

Sadly I bet it’s the show down at the end of the movie. I really hate those patterns in movies. Neca all the way in this one

I just bought the Classic Predator from Singapore and the shipper doesn't have the item # printed on it. Can anybody please help me understand this, as all the ones I've seen sold in the US have the item number on the box. I know bootlegs are rampid in Asia. I'm just hoping that only the ones that come in the US have item numbers on the shipper, and this isn't some sort of knock-off.

It could be a bootleg, but would need to see photos to be sure. I would try to stay away from purchasing items
from Singapore in the future though.

Sadly I bet it’s the show down at the end of the movie.
I really hate those patterns in movies. Neca all the way in this one
Actually it's a "twist" in the middle of the film.
Unless they've recut the movie and changed everything...

Back