Hot Toys 1/6 scale The Driver from Drive (2011 film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only chance of this being made is if an upstart company does it,they womt be able to get the batman,iron man liscence so they go with lesser known stuff.you also can't compare how much money this film made to how much carlitos way made,they came out at different times,and I'm sure overall with dvd sales carlitos way probly has made more money.I personally didn't like this movie at all and wouldn't buy a figure even if ht made it but I would like to see it done cause maybe I could use some clothing or accesories for a kitbash.

Fair enough..:duff People either love this film or they hate it :lol That's a good thing...

Fair enough..:duff People either love this film or they hate it :lol That's a good thing...

Yea,it seems there is no in between,ive never met someone who said it was ok.they either say its in there top 10 favorite or like me they don't like it at all.that still doesn't change that the figure would be great to get,the jacket probly couldn't be used for anything but driver but everything else would be a great addition to any customizers stock.I know I can find a use for it.

The only chance of this being made is if an upstart company does it,they womt be able to get the batman,iron man liscence so they go with lesser known stuff.you also can't compare how much money this film made to how much carlitos way made,they came out at different times,and I'm sure overall with dvd sales carlitos way probly has made more money.I personally didn't like this movie at all and wouldn't buy a figure even if ht made it but I would like to see it done cause maybe I could use some clothing or accesories for a kitbash.

Yup, that's true

Back