Hot Toys 1/6 Nevarro Imperial Safehouse Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a Sideshow Con... I mean it debuted at Sideshow Con...

SS Collections.jpg

View attachment 592117

I hope folks ain’t fallin for this. HC is just trying to back off some competition now. Before he was just straight up flexing on fans.
I said it before, I'll say it again. All these large ships, playsets etc. are made by Hot Toys to prove themselves and for Howard to have his toys. It's like a statement: "Look at what we can do if we put our minds on it... but you, the customers, cannot have it!"

I also dont think the naboo starfighter will be released. how are they going to charge us 300+ per figure if we have that huge ship taking up all our space?

How did you forget that sweet, sweet Baze Malbus prototype?

I made a post about just him not too long ago. :lol No Baze is why I don’t have Chirrut anymore. Didn’t feel right.

It was even sad back then because they released this oddly framed picture with space for the rest of the Rogue One crew.

C0E04AA9-BCBE-455E-BC51-57D483AEB114.jpeg

I made a post about just him not too long ago. :lol No Baze is why I don’t have Chirrut anymore. Didn’t feel right.

It was even sad back then because they released this oddly framed picture with space for the rest of the Rogue One crew.

View attachment 592367
Man....Cassian, Bodhi, Saw and Mon Mothma would have really made a nice photo there.

Man....Cassian, Bodhi, Saw and Mon Mothma would have really made a nice photo there.

I would love a Mon Mothma figure personally. But you, myself, @Hoody999 and the 15 other people who would buy it are not enough for Hot Toys when they can just make another Iron Man.

They better do Saw this time around though.

I would love a Mon Mothma figure personally. But you, myself, @Hoody999 and the 15 other people who would buy it are not enough for Hot Toys when they can just make another Iron Man.

Hey, it could always be worse. I'm probably one of two people who wants a Wedge Antilles figure, lol.

Hey, it could always be worse. I'm probably one of two people who wants a Wedge Antilles figure, lol.

You'd be one of many.

There are a lot of fans of Wedge, pilots, starfighters, Rebels, etc. A lot of people would want Wedge and would be excited for another OT character. He's pretty prominent in the films as far as secondary characters go.

He's one of my favorite characters and he has a very loyal following, especially for fans of EU stories like everything Rogue Squadron.

You'd be one of many.

There are a lot of fans of Wedge, pilots, starfighters, Rebels, etc. A lot of people would want Wedge and would be excited for another OT character. He's pretty prominent in the films as far as secondary characters go.

He's one of my favorite characters and he has a very loyal following, especially for fans of EU stories like everything Rogue Squadron.
He's the only pilot to survive two Death Stars runs. That alone should have warranted a figure.

Easily one of the more important secondary characters. I hate that they nixed all of the Rogue Squadron books from canon. Those, and Shadows of the Empire, were the ones I was genuinely upset about. Some great characters erased in a second, but what hurt was the fleshed out character of Wedge. He was really honorable in the books.

He's the only pilot to survive two Death Stars runs. That alone should have warranted a figure.

Easily one of the more important secondary characters. I hate that they nixed all of the Rogue Squadron books from canon. Those, and Shadows of the Empire, were the ones I was genuinely upset about. Some great characters erased in a second, but what hurt was the fleshed out character of Wedge. He was really honorable in the books.

Agreed, Rogue Squadron meant a lot to me growing up and losing it from canon was the most difficult for me.

Wedge has always been one of my favorite characters. I have the signature edition RS Prop Masters X-Wing helmet and EFX Snowspeeder helmet to represent him, but would love to have an official 1:6 figure of him.

Agreed, Rogue Squadron meant a lot to me growing up and losing it from canon was the most difficult for me.

Wedge has always been one of my favorite characters. I have the signature edition RS Prop Masters X-Wing helmet and EFX Snowspeeder helmet to represent him, but would love to have an official 1:6 figure of him.
I also have the signature edition of RS Prop Masters Wedge (and Biggs) helmets. An official release of both from HT would be amazing. In the meantime, I had picked up loose parts from the SS X-wing Luke figure and 1/6 helmet decals to make both. Chakaman is my inspiration for them, as he's done great renditions of both. I also plan on making a Porkins, as well.

I also have the signature edition of RS Prop Masters Wedge (and Biggs) helmets. An official release of both from HT would be amazing. In the meantime, I had picked up loose parts from the SS X-wing Luke figure and 1/6 helmet decals to make both. Chakaman is my inspiration for them, as he's done great renditions of both. I also plan on making a Porkins, as well.

Excellent choice! Love their Biggs helmet as well. They've done such amazing work with these pilot helmets that it's hard to pick a favorite out of the ones I've gotten from them so far. Design wise, Biggs is hard to beat.

View attachment 592367
bruh... Jin final production likeness turns out horrendously, nothing like the shown prototype.

Maybe I'll buy 2 ! That'll make 19 !!

Hot Toys need hype to make figures like these. So let's hope Andor is really good.

It's also positive that there are 2 seasons. Not just a one and done.

Back