Hot Toys 1/6 Nevarro Imperial Safehouse Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi_Col

Jedi Academy Dropout -Class of '88-
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Usually I wouldn’t hold my breath, but it is the Mandalorian so it’ll probably actually release
53866ADF-6C64-4819-B4FD-518B853F98E9.jpeg

A56DDD6F-2C2E-4D96-9506-81026CA17CA3.jpeg

They had the Falcon cockpit and Jedi Starfighter listed there too, that page means nothing. Howard said he's never producing those vehicles, and I doubt they'll produce this either.
I know that…the Starfighter is still there. But again, as I previously said twice, I’m not counting it out since Mando seems to be gold to them right now

edit** not to mention, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of these ever sent to SS for something like this.

The Star Wars diorama I've always wanted: a big slab of concrete with a door in it.

Idk.. you guys seem to be underestimating Mando merch then. I would NEVER ever think something like this would be produced for real in the past. But this time, I really think it’ll happen. I mean seriously… they just did an entire Mando line in the past two years that goes well beyond others

I agree with the diorama itself.

But what if they haven't finished it and they roll out a Werner Herzog figure a bit later on !!!

They said there will be new pieces being shown the whole week......
It's probably too much to ask after seeing the deliciousness we've already seen in the last few weeks for The Mandalorian, but it would certainly be the cherry on top. If this ends up being a huge tease for a Mandalorian Gonk Droid I'll be slightly miffed :LOL:

It's probably too much to ask after seeing the deliciousness we've already seen in the last few weeks for The Mandalorian, but it would certainly be the cherry on top. If this ends up being a huge tease for a Mandalorian Gonk Droid I'll be slightly miffed :LOL:
Haha yeah. Either that or it's a large accessory piece for the 1/6 Door Keeper droid shown there.

It is a bit of a mysterious diorama though.

I would be shocked beyond shock if this ever sees the light of day. When has HT ever offered anything like this? I know it’s Mando and personally I think any 1/6th figure previewed in this line will be made but a large diorama piece...I don’t think so.

I would be shocked beyond shock if this ever sees the light of day. When has HT ever offered anything like this? I know it’s Mando and personally I think any 1/6th figure previewed in this line will be made but a large diorama piece...I don’t think so.
Very specific and a lot of wall, I don't see it.
Time to give them grief over Greef.
Racists!

I would seriously consider picking this up if ever released. It would look fantastic with several of the OG Mando "ST helmets on stakes" displayed there.

Back