Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i know is that the extended bvs version was far better. I heard this was also more critically acclaimed. At least we have that “helping us” to possibly get a directors cut here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I would definitely rank it above the awful TDKR. :D

That's for sure! BB and TDK are better movies than any of the DCEU but they feel less like genuine super hero movies and more like thrillers to me.

I found Nolan's version of Gotham quite forgettable unlike the Burton movies which really nailed that Gothic atmosphere.

Burton movies felt like a cheap slapstick for me. It was just awful. Certainly does not hold to today's standards. Some of the things they did back then are very cringeworthy now..

That's for sure! BB and TDK are better movies than any of the DCEU but they feel less like genuine super hero movies and more like thrillers to me.

I found Nolan's version of Gotham quite forgettable unlike the Burton movies which really nailed that Gothic atmosphere.

Gotham looks great in BvS and JL. They did a good job with the design and atmosphere.

Except for Catwoman. Don't you dare. :panic:

Agree. Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman ! Raow !!!

e7a09e2d0c2522a01829b9322a876281.jpg

I actually liked the BvS design better myself. Surprised they skipped over it in presumably favor of this version being that the BvS one had more screen time.

Back