Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some of the prototypes still needed work, which may be the reason nothing else has gone up. Cyborg definitely needed improvement and I think they were using the current Wonder Woman head sculpt. They may also be working on accessories as well as unmasked portraits for Batman and Flash.

My guess is HT will put one or two up before the release (Wonder Woman and maybe Aquaman) and everyone else will trickle in after the release--Superman (black suit Superman might show up later as a Toy Fair EX), gray suit Batman, Flash, Cyborg and possibly Green Lantern.

Let's hope... star wars TLJ has 3 showcased already and that's a month after JL, Ragnarok has 3. JL only one.

I'm wondering what they'll do with an unmasked Batfleck. Standard & Deluxe version like with many of the Star Wars figures of late.

Or DX0??? Will be interesting to see.

Only reason I say DX is that they like to do Batman DX's, and 2 head sculpts typically go with a DX.

I believe Howard also mentioned 2 DX's to be released this year. Jack Sparrow was one, but I don't think the second has been announced. However I may be wrong.

I'm wondering what they'll do with an unmasked Batfleck. Standard & Deluxe version like with many of the Star Wars figures of late.

Or DX0??? Will be interesting to see.

Only reason I say DX is that they like to do Batman DX's, and 2 head sculpts typically go with a DX.

I believe Howard also mentioned 2 DX's to be released this year. Jack Sparrow was one, but I don't think the second has been announced. However I may be wrong.

I'm hoping the second DX is a Batman Returns Catwoman if that is the case.

Yeah, Aquaman and Cyborg would be my guesses for the next up as they were in the Tactical Bats pics. Superman hasn't been shown with a new head sculpt yet, and I can't imagine HT would release the BvS sculpt on the JL fig, and he's been virtually eliminated from marketing, so I'm guessing he be up for PO last. WW has been shown with the new head sculpt, but I can imagine the market could use a coming period for her. I don't recall which event it was, but I recall at some event Flash initially didn't have a head or had an unpainted sculpt, suggesting he needs more work. I fully acknowledge that I could be completely off base as I don't really know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, Aquaman and Cyborg would be my guesses for the next up as they were in the Tactical Bats pics. Superman hasn't been shown with a new head sculpt yet, and I can't imagine HT would release the BvS sculpt on the JL fig, and he's been virtually eliminated from marketing, so I'm guessing he be up for PO last. WW has been shown with the new head sculpt, but I can imagine the market could use a coming period for her. I don't recall which event it was, but I recall at some event Flash initially didn't have a head or had an unpainted sculpt, suggesting he needs more work. I fully acknowledge that I could be completely off base as I don't really know what I'm talking about.

If I remember correctly, Flash head sculpt was shown as well, on Saturday or Sunday during the SDCC, fully painted..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was SDCC? Boy how time flies. At least I was right about not knowing what I'm talking about.
Then again.. Looks like I was wrong... :D

965e0a2a3f5658727a418f806bbfa660.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Then again.. Looks like I was wrong... :D

965e0a2a3f5658727a418f806bbfa660.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I think it was at one of the later Asian cons where they showed the painted head for the first time. Budget Stark had a video showing it from what I remember.

Wow first time I've seen it the sculpt up close like that. Fantastic likeness. I wonder if he will have changeable eye and face plates like the Batman figures.
Whereas Batman has the angry looking parts, I feel like Flash would really benefit from a goofy smile.

Back