1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CPgZ98a.jpg

qk0YPM4.jpg

gIajXZ0.jpg

QSi81ST.jpg

J2p3vaF.jpg

kbCYwah.jpg

cwK1QUU.jpg

W5ZJDFY.jpg

Congrats SkyGuy, it's a pretty cool piece. Could I ask you to have a look at the right-hand nonBD shoulder pads on yours and let me know if it's also showing the same stain as in my photo above? Thanks in advance.
On the BD shoulder pad is weathering but there it looks not that bad like on your clean one. For me this definitely should not be like this.

On the BD shoulder pad is weathering but there it looks not that bad like on your clean one. For me this definitely should not be like this.

Do you have pic of what your?s looks like?

Curious of the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The intensity ranges from figure to figure. Even the model Hot Toys used in their official video has the same black 'stain' markings to some degree.

Here is a shot of mine as well for reference:

stains 1.JPG

Wrong again, gmoney!

Lol I genuinely don’t recall mine having that...but based on everyone’s photos it does exist I suppose. I guess mine is not nearly as noticeable.

Although I’m curious now, when else was I “wrong” in the past? :lol

Re the shoulder pad stain, my seller posted a query on his FB group, one of the replies pointed out this does indeed appear on the HT official (or blogger?) photos so I guess it's definitely intentional... the shape of the stain shown here is almost identical to the one on my figure.
Still a poor choice on HTs part though IMHO!
1ae7e219c4ee09fd68f88fe986e138a5.jpg

But then if they don't include it, somebody pauses the movie, spots the stain, comes here, facebook, some other place, and writes a tirade over how Hot Toyd didn't include the stain.

You just know it would happen.

Having gotten mine, it's a nice figure and not worth the retail price. And why on Earth is Hot Toys still using fragile looking plug-in pieces when magnets are LITERALLY right there?

thumbnail_IMG_20200303_225853.jpg
my figure's leg has a gap between the plates, I tried pressing on it and it wouldnt close, is this normal?

Back