1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sales tax in L.A. is what, @9.5%? Hopefully you've got a lot of reward points to use, otherwise that's quite a premium you'll be paying for that little suit pod hologram.

10% or more actually. We've clearly got too many people here and this is the best way to get rid of them. We're keeping the homeless, losing the businesses.

I think I have $150 in rewards... for either Mk 7 or Armored Thanos...

10% or more actually. We've clearly got too many people here and this is the best way to get rid of them. We're keeping the homeless, losing the businesses.

I think I have $150 in rewards... for either Mk 7 or Armored Thanos...

What is happening in your state? Read one after another alarming articles on people(and businesses) getting out because of conditions and high cost of living. Everyone but the rich that is!:rotfl

Yes, yes, we're clearing everyone out but the very rich and the homeless. We -- I mean, the very rich enjoy the weather and smoking 100 dollar bills and of course collecting ridiculously priced action figures.

Yes, yes, we're clearing everyone out but the very rich and the homeless. We -- I mean, the very rich enjoy the weather and smoking 100 dollar bills and of course collecting ridiculously priced action figures.

...but $300 to you is like a bag of Doritos cost-wise to me!:lol

The iconic pose.
0833c3d7561dabef9139cab03715188e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesome edit!!!

Next to Killmonger, even on a stand Killmoger is shorter!

RzuCHHI.jpg

Next to the Mark IV die-cast, when I went to get it, it felt 'skinnier' than the VII!

KqSKKXm.jpg

ISEK8IT.jpg

veHlTMC.jpg

EEKD3PR.jpg

KYkQ23Q.jpg

Just came to say how much I love this armor. I think, after Mark 46, this is my favorite Iron Man piece from Hot Toys. I love the heft, proportions, detail etc.

I particularly love how much battle damaged stuff there is to play with. It completely changes the look of the piece. Sharp contrast with Mark 85 and how Hot Toys are milking that.
20200220_034435.jpg

Yep, the VII is built like a tank compared to other die-casts lol. Great comparison shots!

Yeah I felt somewhat shocked by the comparison! Thanks!

Just came to say how much I love this armor. I think, after Mark 46, this is my favorite Iron Man piece from Hot Toys. I love the heft, proportions, detail etc.

I particularly love how much battle damaged stuff there is to play with. It completely changes the look of the piece. Sharp contrast with Mark 85 and how Hot Toys are milking that.
View attachment 479256

Excellent photo! I like how you have all the weapons put on, only missing the hip countermeasures lol jk

I do agree this Mark VII is in the pinnacle.

View attachment 479256

That one looks awesome! :love

Yeah I felt somewhat shocked by the comparison! Thanks!

Excellent photo! I like how you have all the weapons put on, only missing the hip countermeasures lol jk

I do agree this Mark VII is in the pinnacle.

Thank you. :)

Do you mean I didn't open the flaps on the hips? :)

There's so much stuff leftover in the box but I think it's all for the pod mode, which I never plan to use.

Glorious and most definitely sexy. Such a sublime finish. I can?t wait to get mine paid off and in hand!

Photos looked really cool but in hand it's superbly fantastic!!! You'll be wowed!

Thank you. :)

Do you mean I didn't open the flaps on the hips? :)

There's so much stuff leftover in the box but I think it's all for the pod mode, which I never plan to use.

Welcome :)

I meant the dispensers at the sides of the legs, a feature since the Mark III I believe:

FG0loei.jpg

View attachment 479256

How is Hot Toys milking the Mark 85? It is a new design and has not been released yet.

Back