1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duff Thanks, guys! Planning to take some more shots when I have a chance, just unboxed pretty much and very impressed so far. Had two panels fall off while removing the foam joint padding and have no idea where they go but I'll figure it out. :lol

Ha I bet it's the same 2 as mine, when I opened him the pieces were already off and had no clue where they went so just left them off.

b4c58c1b762873db23d80974228db8a4.jpg

Yeah these things? Same thing happened to me. They fell of the actual figure. I looked at him and do not see a spot where they went. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I'd figured it out and was about to post my successful detective work. Oh well, subzro photo better than this.

555200ecc106bfef1e1263e5b251c905.jpg

Only noticed as I was putting in an arm-firing pose.

Question answered.

Waiting for extreme battle-damaged Mk 7... :)

Ah, the old "the next one will be better" strategy. That always works out well. You know, this one + a scoring tool + dropping it several times onto concrete would probably result in all the battle damage you'd ever need. Life is short - it's time to get creative! :D

Tonight? Ho-ho-ho.... I wonder if mine will convert?

I wonder how much more it will cost me thru Sideshow? $84 shipping 20 miles? $48 tax...? Who knows?

Did people have to pay tax on their recent waitlist conversions? I'm curious if getting on the waitlist in 2019 made a difference, or did it go strictly by when the orders were processed...

Back