1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they're offering either 2 or 3 month payment plans. 2 month plan is Nov & Dec, 3 month plan is Nov/Dec/Jan. I guess if you opt for a single payment it could be in either December or January....

I would expect it to ship in early January based on the usual routine but a couple figures have recently shipped from Sideshow within a couple weeks of Hong Kong release. No notice yet.

Strangely Crait Luke is already shipping and that seemed like it just dropped. R2 was a week later, so does that mean R2 is a week away from shipping?

Well, they're offering either 2 or 3 month payment plans. 2 month plan is Nov & Dec, 3 month plan is Nov/Dec/Jan. I guess if you opt for a single payment it could be in either December or January....

Interestingly, Sideshow suggested that I get on a payment plan with the reg so that I could see if my waitlist converts and they would transfer my order. Otherwise, I definitely have a reg.

The only downside is a guaranteed wait for 3 more months until in hand... and the chance of longer wait if its delayed for a 2nd batch.

Interestingly, Sideshow suggested that I get on a payment plan with the reg so that I could see if my waitlist converts and they would transfer my order. Otherwise, I definitely have a reg.

The only downside is a guaranteed wait for 3 more months until in hand... and the chance of longer wait if its delayed for a 2nd batch.
I was thinking of doing the same thing and asking them. Can you clarify what they told you?

I was thinking of doing a 2 month payment plan for the Regular and then if my waitlist for the Exclusive converts, I would ask to transfer my Regular payments to that.

What do you mean by guaranteed 3 month wait?

I was thinking of doing the same thing and asking them. Can you clarify what they told you?

I was thinking of doing a 2 month payment plan for the Regular and then if my waitlist for the Exclusive converts, I would ask to transfer my Regular payments to that.

What do you mean by guaranteed 3 month wait?

You understand it correctly. It would be 3 months from now if I went on a 3-month payment plan. Meaning January would be the last payment.

You could, as you point out, opt for the 2-month plan... but since this is likely going to be here in December, it doesn't give much of a window for your waitlist to convert. It does take time to run the cards and have the cancelations... and Sideshow doesn't start that process until the item is in their warehouse (usually).

Are there still ppl hoping to complete the IM3 party protocol? I feel like that?s a redundant question.

Only figures I got from that film was Starboost and MK2 WM, both of which I still really like. Was very interested in the Silver Centurion and won?t lie if it got the diecast treatment, was done well id love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there still ppl hoping to complete the IM3 party protocol? I feel like that?s a redundant question.

Only figures I got from that film was Starboost and MK2 WM, both of which I still really like. Was very interested in the Silver Centurion and won?t lie if it got the diecast treatment, was done well id love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That line is dead. I think the last actual new suit (not a repaint) from that movie was like in 2016. I have a bunch of the HPP suits and they are all great. The only one i did not like was Sneaky because the paint but i picked up the retro and it's still one my favorites.

Silver centurion looks great no diecast gimmicks needed.

I'm guessing we should have the VII home for Christmas

I?m holding onto hope it gets here sooner. I know it?s usually around 8 weeks from when it?s released in HK but as of late it seems like they?re getting in a bit faster. The hype is too damn real with this one. Neeeed

So what main iron man suits still need the diecast treatment as of now? Not including all the dumb ones in im3

Its been a while, but they might come back around. Other than the Mk1 and the inevitable Mk7 repaints (or a re-redo of the stunted DC Mk3) they're at the end of the road for new Iron Man releases, I doubt HT want's to let that river of cash dry up. I expect more classic suits in the QS line in the coming years too

I am game for any more HPP suits, especially Nightclub. Also the Tron War Machine has me missing that Jack they teased, love the orange/black combo

7pl19Su.jpg

Its been a while, but they might come back around. Other than the Mk1 and the inevitable Mk7 repaints (or a re-redo of the stunted DC Mk3) they're at the end of the road for new Iron Man releases, I doubt HT want's to let that river of cash dry up. I expect more classic suits in the QS line in the coming years too

I am game for any more HPP suits, especially Nightclub. Also the Tron War Machine has me missing that Jack they teased, love the orange/black combo

7pl19Su.jpg

I'd be up for Nightclub, but Hammerhead is at the top of my HPP list. That's the only truly unique one that they could still make.

I could see HT doing the Iron Man in the new Avengers game coming out in May 2020. I like that look.

Yeah the vii is too tall. I'm not sure when hot toys adopted taller bodies (maybe between the anh single vader and esb vader releases?) but it is pretty noticeable.

I would be down for a diecast mark i fo sho. Hopefully it wont have the downey stunt man head this time.

Agreed on Silver Centurion- that's one of my all-time favorite suits. If that got the diecast treatment I'd be all over it as well

I am always amazed how fast people like Justin get hold of these, almost immediately after the release in HK. Also kind of jealous, but I am not a fan of paying customs fees and taking the eBay risk any more either. Given how long it took UK suppliers to get hold of John Wick after it was released, this will probably be Feb/March over here.

PS: It looks incredible, obviously.

I am always amazed how fast people like Justin get hold of these, almost immediately after the release in HK. Also kind of jealous, but I am not a fan of paying customs fees and taking the eBay risk any more either. Given how long it took UK suppliers to get hold of John Wick after it was released, this will probably be Feb/March over here.

PS: It looks incredible, obviously.

Justin is sponsored by Toys Wonderland in HK so he gets all his stuff for free and super quick now.

Justin is sponsored by Toys Wonderland in HK so he gets all his stuff for free and super quick now.

Exactly, he has a business relationship that gets him out product from HK with like 2 day flight delivery. It is also why his reviews are generally leaning overly positive. But he is a business man, so can't blame a guy trying to earn some money.

Ah right, fair enough :)

Kind of explains the crazy level of positivity re: Captain America (the Disney exclusive) and how the shield isn't a "big deal" now that I know that. But that's another figure, so let's not discuss that.

Back