1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. That’s what I’m thinking. For me in ND it was 19. It’s almost to the point to where Sideshow’s points are relevant again. This will get you about that much back in SS points. It’s a wash. For me, that makes more sense to do Sideshow for CS and quicker deliveries over BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping costs vary a lot for me it's about $12 for 3 day shipping.

No one is more excited about getting the Mark VII in Diecast then me but the price of these 1/6 scale Collectibles is borderline an ABOMINATION. I mean come on . First of all there should be 2 versions of this or a smaller version of the torpedo body . There is no way I’m paying $432 for a figure to be set up like that . And there also reusing there terminator stand which is also saving them money . Now where getting close to 1/4 scale prices here . ����

Totally agreed, I use to buy way more HTs, but the last 2-3 years, I've only picked up a few. I am just getting priced out. I'm keeping all the older versions of the same Marvel characters, no updates. Only ones I picked up were new characters like Dr. Strange and BP last year. Haven't preorder anything from the IW line yet, but I might get Thor. Sadly, I did PO this only because I really want this version of IM, but I'm doing flex pay to ease the pain a bit.

Shipping costs vary a lot for me it's about $12 for 3 day shipping.

I’m paying $18+ for their standard shipping in California, so I’m curious how you are getting a shipping discount? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just imagine when this guy sells out . The price on eBay will be 1,000 easy . It’s completely out of control.

Nope, not when you're closer to quarter scale prices than sixth. Just isn't worth the huge extra cost for the extra weight

Yep, it will sell out very soon. People complain about price ALL the time but yet most still buy anyway, especially when it's something highly anticipated by them. Collectors have been waiting on a diecast Mark VII for a long time, trust me, it'll be gone sooner than later. The Thanos Maquette was $1200, SOLD OUT within minutes. People didn't like that price but again, they bought it anyway. Not saying price doesn't matter, but don't let overpriced items fool you into thinking people won't buy them because they will.

Are the proportions on this one accurate? They look a bit weird to me. I'm wondering is that my imagination or if this 'Pod' gimmick throws things off.

Frequent Hot Toys Iron Man bemoaner asking for a friend :monkey3

Yep, it will sell out very soon. People complain about price ALL the time but yet most still buy anyway, especially when it's something highly anticipated by them. Collectors have been waiting on a diecast Mark VII for a long time, trust me, it'll be gone sooner than later. The Thanos Maquette was $1200, SOLD OUT within minutes. People didn't like that price but again, they bought it anyway. Not saying price doesn't matter, but don't let overpriced items fool you into thinking people won't buy them because they will.

This will not sell out on SSC until it ships. The only IM i have seen sell out in a couple days or hours are exclusives. They only made a certain amount of the Thanos Maquette so yes it sold out quick. If Hot Toys were only going to make 1000 MK7 then it would be sold out already. Hot Toys can make as many of these as they want and since production will not even start until next year they can add time to make more.

Are the proportions on this one accurate? They look a bit weird to me. I'm wondering is that my imagination or if this 'Pod' gimmick throws things off.

Yeah I agree, not sure what all the hype is about. His Knees look super skinny, totally throws the imagination of someone in the suit. Not just that, but the gimmicks on this figure are darn right stupid.

Good luck with getting X-men figures...unless there’s a Wolverine movie I don’t know about. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was optimisticly referring to Disney rebooting it in the future..years down the road when the fox deal is complete :)

I can't even po this due to the deposit being too high. It's sad but true as i have no spare income due to the yondu and gladiator hulk right around the corner. Also i owe a butt ton of money next month to bills and such. This hobby really has reached that point for me. 400$ really is beyond my range of what i can afford.

Wow.... Cheaper than I thought order 2 sets. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Well i stupidly po'd this on bbts, i will just make up the difference next month. I did it with bbts since i know they will get it later down the road, so it gives me more time and cheaper shipping. So as someone on here said " future me can deal with it ".

I just couldn't miss out on the mk7 like i did the 1st time. That gimmick pod is staying in the box as a big middle finger to ht. They don't even have the decency to provide a proper aerial stand for posing him. I mean c'mon this is like the 8th diecast IM, it's time they came up with stands for them that can handle their weight. For what they are charging they damn well should.

I think its the hips throwing it off, for some reason the protos always have these wide hips and the photos always have the hip flaps flared out, im sure itll be fine on release

Back