Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to pose her with HT ANH Chewie, Tamashii C3PO and R2.

Trying to catch the vibe from Echo Base.

After this, Lando and possibly a Vader (but more likely not) are the only other ESB figures I'd get.

Bespin Luke, Yoda, RG Snowspeeder Luke, Carbonite Han, Hoth Leia, Lando and possibly Vader would about cover the gist of the film for me.

After this, Lando and possibly a Vader (but more likely not) are the only other ESB figures I'd get.

Bespin Luke, Yoda, RG Snowspeeder Luke, Carbonite Han, Hoth Leia, Lando and possibly Vader would about cover the gist of the film for me.

No Boba or Snowtrooper?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m more aware of the jet black hair instead of that beautiful auburn Carrie had as opposed to whether the respirator looks like a grenade or a potato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, the custom looks much better than the stock.

48A00628-E7A8-4B02-8F6D-072442871705.jpg

Leia arrived this morning. Great sculpt and the outfit is fantastic. For those wondering about the boots they are a more plastic material, not the fabric-style of Bespin Luke.

Overall a great figure, I just wish they could have given us the Bespin Escape sculpt and boots too!

b749907e4f4a01abe496002926fe7f71.jpg

Wow. Can't wait for Leia to arrive she looks amazing and as we know they tend to look even better in hand.

BBL? Is it not just the "Space Tracker" sculpt with the hair removed?!! I can even see the stubble left over from the "Treasure Hunter" sculpt this was cast from...:lol

you are right. With “custom” I meant that bbl customized it for the Hoth hood look....

Leia arrived this morning. Great sculpt and the outfit is fantastic. For those wondering about the boots they are a more plastic material, not the fabric-style of Bespin Luke.

Overall a great figure, I just wish they could have given us the Bespin Escape sculpt and boots too!

b749907e4f4a01abe496002926fe7f71.jpg

Very nice...do the plastic boots hinder articulation? Given that there is articulation in the ankles?

Back