Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does the canister look like a plastic soda bottle?
214d91550e83b113833ca9a44c33f389.jpg

522902d6afec74e2ef06d21c42df469d.jpg

This has already been discussed a few pages back.

Leia arrived this morning. Great sculpt and the outfit is fantastic. For those wondering about the boots they are a more plastic material, not the fabric-style of Bespin Luke.

Overall a great figure, I just wish they could have given us the Bespin Escape sculpt and boots too!

b749907e4f4a01abe496002926fe7f71.jpg

She looks great! :clap Nice pic too! :rock

I just officially cancelled my preorder at BBTS. Love how the figure turned out, but at the end of the day I don’t want to spend $300 CAN on it. This my friend is an example of a “seasoned collector” take note!!

So in the words of Kenny Rogers…..

"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run."

I just officially cancelled my preorder at BBTS. Love how the figure turned out, but at the end of the day I don’t want to spend $300 CAN on it. This my friend is an example of a “seasoned collector” take note!!

So in the words of Kenny Rogers…..

"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run."

Dude 300$ is the standard for us Canucks now, I just paid that for dengar and zukuss

I guess I'm the only one not feeling blown away by the likeness in these inhand pics so far. There was something slightly generic about the proto too, but here it's even more magnified, with the face looking somehow rounder and the eyes further forward.

Back