Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definite pre-order, though I do think the outfit does look just a tad too bulky compared to how it looked on screen. Hopefully that can be futzed though. Still, hard not to be happy with this, as long as the production version turns out well.

Now, where's a Hoth/Bespin DX Han when I need one? And a Lando...

Nice! Now make a deluxe version with an extra head sculpt, white ankle boots and an E-11 to make this......

syrv38.jpg

Not my favorite look, but I'd buy it. Beats a a cardboard backdrop.

Looks like it will be a beautiful figure. Like its ANH predecessor, the likeness of the sculpt is again spot on. However, I've always said I'm going to stick with my ANH version, so I'll be passing on this one.

Fantastic. Gorgeous. That face - I'm in love all over again.
Love the accessories. The outfit. The hands gloved and ungloved! The welder kit!!!

That rifle though. Is it me or is that rifle barrel just a tad... well... odd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she'll be my first SW figure. :clap

I wonder if this will go up tomorrow, or later? Whenever it is I'll be pre-ordering instantly, and likely with my $20 code even. The likeness, outfit, everything is amazing!

Nice! Now make a deluxe version with an extra head sculpt, white ankle boots and an E-11 to make this......

syrv38.jpg

Not my favorite look, but I'd buy it. Beats a a cardboard backdrop.

Honesty, minus the extra head sculpt (or interchangeable hair) this should have been a no brainer. Removing the vest is easy (or should be, an hopefully it looks good without it too) and different feet/boots and an added gun shouldn't have been a problem. These things could have been included without even calling it "deluxe".

I'm not saying it isn't a beautiful figure as is though.

Anyone know what the little drill thing is?

That's the welding tool she's using in that little book of the Falcon before Han comes in to rock her world.

"Stop that. My hands are dirty."
"My hands are dirty too."

Honesty, minus the extra head sculpt (or interchangeable hair) this should have been a no brainer. Removing the vest is easy (or should be, an hopefully it looks good without it too) and different feet/boots and an added gun shouldn't have been a problem. These things could have been included without even calling it "deluxe".

I'm not saying it isn't a beautiful figure as is though.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a bespin Leia with that head sculpt - then it's an easy swap over to hoth Leia to make "escape Leia" aka "rescue her brother so she can kiss him on mouth more, Leia"

Back