Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's stunning.

I may have to snag one. I think the outfit pushes it over the edge, in spite the ANH being so iconic, this one just has more going on. I dreamed of likenesses like this one, back before HT got the license this is the level I pictured them achieving.

Looks so good, like most here I'll have to get this even though I was gonna stop at anh versions....this will lead to hoth Luke etc etc :slap

lol, yea... She is a gateway figure for expanding one's collection beyond the classic film. My plan has been just the classic film when it comes to main characters, except for Luke, whom I don't mind having an evolution of.

It took all my self restraint though to pass on SS Hoth Han and Luke, so if HT does them It will be that much harder. ESB is my favorite SW movie so the Hoth stuff has real appeal, but at the same time my shelves are full. I think if I can resist the Leia I'll be good, but if I get her the flood gates into ESB collecting will be wide open.

Re: HOT TOYS 1/6 Princess Leia - Empire Strikes Back

It looks so beautiful! I'm so bitter that I bought the ANH Leia when this was the one I always wanted. Never thought Hot Toys would make her :gah:

You're so bitter that you bought a figure which has massively increased in value on the secondary market?

Sorry mate, I feel your pain.

Jaymas I couldn't agree more brotha, if I can be strong and resist this Leia I'll be okay...it's gonna be hard though!!

It looks so beautiful! I'm so bitter that I bought the ANH Leia when this was the one I always wanted. Never thought Hot Toys would make her :gah:

Now you can have two different Leias with two different looks from two different movies. This one will no doubt not ship until mid to late 2018 so plenty of time to enjoy the other Leia by itself too :)

Insanely good. What are the chances for Luke as well?

I hope they get to the Hoth versions of Luke and Han as well. For now I'm looking forward to having this and the SSC Snowspeeder Pilot Luke together.

Bring us Bespin Han now too please HT. And a re-release/2.0 of Bespin Luke.

I'm saving my bitterness for the ESB Luke and Han that actually look like Luke and Han.

I'm bitter that I'm not more bitter toward this release.

Gorgeous figure. Likeness isn't as good as New Hope version. But still quite good.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I love the figure as a whole but am seeing another blank stare; whoever did the Belle sculpt should re-work this one.

IMG_6138.JPG

Still love it. Somehow I was hoping it'd have more accessories but still great. I'm gonna say it'll be 229.99 at sideshow.

Another beautiful Leia sculpt but this time the outfit looks really nice as well! If the production holds up this is class!

Back