Hot Toys - 1/6 Episode II AOTC - Super Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, that's the version I'd rather have, but I don't think either versions are gonna happen so it's all rather moot unfortunately.

25AB5762-1680-4C70-BC47-E83624EAEEB2.jpeg

70C7CDC0-81B2-499F-A7B6-05DA04105872.jpeg

:gah:

I personally don’t understand why R2 has no base. Seems odd when it’s next to C 3P0. The main reason why I never purchased R2 feels incomplete.

I personally don’t understand why R2 has no base. Seems odd when it’s next to C 3P0. The main reason why I never purchased R2 feels incomplete.
You can always get the B1 base parted out. Hopefully when HT decide to do ANH 3PO, they do a Tantive IV dio base then we can buy an extra for the regular R2.

Sigh. I’ll take two of Alicia Vikander. Now where is her TR sequel!!

Isn’t the sequel dead?

I thought MGM lost the Tomb Raider movie rights since the sequel wasn’t green lit in time - It will probably be rebooted with a new Lara Croft actress.

There was a 3rd party Vikander Lara Croft figure set (which required a Phicen body) a few years back - sculpt likeness is off but the closest we’ll get of her in 1/6 form.

True, that's the version I'd rather have, but I don't think either versions are gonna happen so it's all rather moot unfortunately.
The Neimoidians would not be difficult characters to make, like Ackbar, it'd be really just head sculpts and hands like any character. They also wouldn't be hard to make by fans, the sculpts I mean, but unfortunately Neimoidians have very elaborate costumes.

Definitely would be a technical challenge, maybe more so than any Iron Man figure. Although the MKVII was impressive.

I feel like Hot Toys could get it done. Though I could also imagine a sort of "pre-rolled" static one just coming along with the unrolled combat ready Destroyer Droid.

I can already picture the bubble shield being made like this crap :lol
View attachment 615912

It's accessories like this one that really makes your $300 collectible look like a $30 toy.

I’m sure there is a better place for this …

The 1/6th scale Super Battle Droid™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Super Battle Droid in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones movie
- Meticulously crafted mechanical structure with LED light-up function on chest area (red light, battery operated)
- Beautiful recreation of matte black metallic paint applications with weathering effects
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Newly designed mechanical body with over 18 points of articulations
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged left elbow
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement including fully bending
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo

Accessory:
- Specially designed dessert themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release Date: Approximately Q1 - Q2, 2024

Back