1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Battle Damaged Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3oa892.jpg

this shot has me laughing, just the posture and expression, as if his mom told him he has to come inside and can't play with his friends anymore

"Thanos, I told you to come inside when the street lights come on!"

"Aw mom....."

thanos-battle-damaged-version_marvel_gallery_5e3b1421871d6.jpg

What will drop more in value in a few years, the IW Thanos or the BD Thanos?

BD Thanos probably since IW Thanos represents Thanos at his best. But maybe pre-orders will be low and they don't produce a lot of the BD Thanos.

Battle-damaged variants tend to hold/go up in value more than the standard figures, for whatever reason.

this shot has me laughing, just the posture and expression, as if his mom told him he has to come inside and can't play with his friends anymore

"Thanos, I told you to come inside when the street lights come on!"

"Aw mom....."

View attachment 477904

HAHAHA!!! That face is also mine....when I see another Hot Toys solicit that I don't need :monkey4

Might've already been mentioned, but the highlight of the announcement for me was the tease of an Endgame Scarlet Witch. Might never happen, but gave me a sliver of hope.

What will drop more in value in a few years, the IW Thanos or the BD Thanos?

The IW Thanos can be had in the aftermarket for less than retail already. None of these IMO will hold their MSRP value, I honestly can't believe how massive the Marvel sell off has been since Endgame came out.

Changed my mind and am not going to cancel the clean version, he just looks so bad ass! Now I'm just trying to determine if I need a 3rd thanos in the collection or not.... my wallet tells me no, but since when have I ever listened to that? haha

Kinda thinking I'd display IW with that line. The clean one with most of the End Game Line (no gauntlet) or hell maybe even the GoTG line, then the BD one with the empty nano gauntlet with BD mark 85.

I see reasons to buy both the Damaged and Clean versions, namely the gauntlet. This is Battle Damaged Thanos is the True End Game version; the Clean one is really just the way he looked in the beginning of Infinity War when he fights Thor and Hulk.

I see reasons to buy both the Damaged and Clean versions, namely the gauntlet. This is Battle Damaged Thanos is the True End Game version; the Clean one is really just the way he looked in the beginning of Infinity War when he fights Thor and Hulk.

And that's not even fully accurate since he has all the stones in the Gauntlet. They could've at least let them be removable to do that scene. Same thing with the IW so you could have him putting the last one in he ripped from Vision.

Ordered.

For once I like seeing so many people say they'd rather have the clean one (on here and social media) I hope they make so little of them that it skyrockets in price after it sells out so we can once again see slews of people say they missed it like they didn't get the chance, although it will have been available to order for around a year. :lol

Back