Hot Toys 1/6 Batman Arkham Knight (Futura Knight Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Released in HK but this one gets no blogger pics. :huh

i took one. it turns out well.

bat.jpg

You've never heard of Toy Anxiety?

I've never ordered from them, but i'm aware of them and I checked just after seeing DK's video, and unless I'm looking in the wrong place, they aren't in stock there. Nothing on ebay either.

Last edited:
Now that I did not know. Thanks for the heads up. I've never had a reason to buy figure parts before so it's not something I ever paid much attention to.

Dean Knights video for this is up... Looks good with the regular face plates. Now if only I can find those parted out.

https://youtu.be/8z9ajDQIanw

611b9dbbe7cf8329e2c2b0b74cc0d337.jpg

Woww that looks so sick! However I wish they'd've included a full mask look instead of simply making the mouth plates black. Also, this color design somewhat reminds me of a Thomas Wayne Batman.

I've never ordered from them, but i'm aware of them and I checked just after seeing DK's video, and unless I'm looking in the wrong place, they aren't in stock there. Nothing on ebay either.

They only part out the figure again when their inventory levels are low enough to warrant another part out. So if they still have a bunch of parts left from the last time they parted one out, it'll be awhile before they do it again. That said, if they no longer have any in-stock to part out, the only time they'll part out another one is if someone sells one to them. Just have to keep an eye out

Back