Hot Toys- 1/6 Avengers Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no pics of Thor yet?
When they announced Avengers Captain America,the pics followed less than a week and then boom,up for sale. I wonder what the hold up is,besides the new Hulk pic.

Still amazes me when people say stuff like this

i thought we would of seen this last night i hope it gets revealed soon

your posts are getting boring as well

I really don't see why folk keep expecting to see this figure up for PO already, or any other for that matter

I could almost understand if it were each Friday that people were commenting on it but it's nearly every day

It'll up eventually boys and girls, and it will be awesome so have a lil patience!
:)

It'll up eventually boys and girls, and it will be awesome

30.jpg

He's right though, every day when I log into this site I see the same old boring ____e from 7166charlie asking why it hasn't been revealed over night it's getting old! Not to mention he was doing the exact same crap when it was Captain America :gah:

It'll get here when it gets here, until then shut the hell up!! :slap:

He's right though, every day when I log into this site I see the same old boring ____e from 7166charlie asking why it hasn't been revealed over night it's getting old! Not to mention he was doing the exact same crap when it was Captain America :gah:

Why hasn't this been revealed yet?! :gah: :lol

It'll get here when it gets here, until then shut the hell up!! :slap:

well i do apologise and i shall refrain from leaving posts on a forum to save from annoying yourself. Goodbye people haha

well i do apologise and i shall refrain from leaving posts on a forum to save from annoying yourself. Goodbye people haha

Don't count me as one of those folks. You were simply posting what alot of us were thinking. :1-1:

Free 7166charlie!!

Don't count me as one of those folks. You were simply posting what alot of us were thinking. :1-1:

Free 7166charlie!!

i would like to thank you for your support in this hard time for myself.

I honestly can wait. There's a lot coming up at once. But I am sure that whenever the reveal is up, it will still be a while before we pre-order. Then there will be an est. ship date. And when it comes around it will be pushed back a few months anyways.

So the wait is long no matter what. Just be patient.

I honestly can wait. There's a lot coming up at once. But I am sure that whenever the reveal is up, it will still be a while before we pre-order. Then there will be an est. ship date. And when it comes around it will be pushed back a few months anyways.

So the wait is long no matter what. Just be patient.

I wouldn't be surprised that if this time next year we are still waiting for alot of the recently announced figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back