1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d love to have an expression like this. A mischievous grin could go with so many poses. The neutral head that came with Vol. 1 and 2 Rocket always looked so off to me

2131e55e4a3fc60a1d0e24a6ee67f980.jpg

Rocket is one of my Top 3 MCU Characters, but I haven't got a Hot Toys of him yet because I hate HT head sculpt. This would get me to do it immediately.

If he somehow had an openable mouth I probably would have got this version. That yelling mouth looks ridiculous on some shots where he looks like he should be calm. But then with a moveable mouth you'd seen single point etc.

Haired version would also be nice (like that box picture), but at this scale the hairs are too big and it just doesn't behave the same.

Oh well......"next !!"

The wicket is haired but this isn't. I wonder why. Is this a smaller figure?

The wicket is haired but this isn't. I wonder why. Is this a smaller figure?

Pure speculation but I think maybe the hair on Rocket is too fine to be represented well in this scale. I am guessing Wicket is the same size or slightly shorter than Rocket...

Total and straightforward "go *** yourself" to customers from HT. I can't see any reason why they did not include already existing head with mouth shut.

BTW those goggles are magic or what? Where is some strap?

Avengers_Endgame_Rocket_James_Gunn.jpg

Total and straightforward "go *** yourself" to customers from HT. I can't see any reason why they did not include already existing head with mouth shut.

BTW those goggles are magic or what? Where is some strap?

Yeah, I'm going to have to look into making a strap for those goggles. I think the idea is that the strap is under the fur, but it doesn't play off well on the pictures of the figure.

I love Rocket and will get this version. I love the suit. I am glad I have the deluxe from Guardians so I can use the non screaming head though. A strap will need to be made though for the goggles.

Yeah, I'm going to have to look into making a strap for those goggles. I think the idea is that the strap is under the fur, but it doesn't play off well on the pictures of the figure.

They didn't have a strap in any of the promo pics, but I agree adding one would help. It shouldn't be too difficult to add; I'm guessing the goggles are pinned at the side of his head, so the strap may not even need to be affixed to the goggles - i.e., just put small holes at the end of the strap and pin it under the goggles.

They didn't have a strap in any of the promo pics, but I agree adding one would help. It shouldn't be too difficult to add; I'm guessing the goggles are pinned at the side of his head, so the strap may not even need to be affixed to the goggles - i.e., just put small holes at the end of the strap and pin it under the goggles.

90% my guess is there's a magnet at the center of the goggles and the sculpt as well.

I know there will be a magnet, but it looks bad and it is not movie accurate. But that's a detail i would gladly let slide if HT showed some actual effort about sculpt.

No strap on the goggles and not even a second head sculpt for a 6" $220 figure. :lol

Hot Toys never fails to amaze me with stuff like this, it's amazing. They even have a smirking closed mouth sculpt done for the GOTG2 figure that they could have just reused.

rocket-deluxe-version_marvel_gallery_5c4d5af488c47.jpg

Back