1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will the v1 head fit on this? I didnt get the v2 because of the drab outfit so I was glad the shouting head was included this time. I know the paint is better on the v2 head vs v1 already.

I have the first one also so i have no problems with the shouting head. I like that they are completely different looks. The first one will stay with groot and this one one will be the big gun on Iron Patriot.

Rocket is one of my Top 3 MCU Characters, but I haven't got a Hot Toys of him yet because I hate HT head sculpt. This would get me to do it immediately.

Same here. But that fur will be tough to sculpt. I doubt I will ever get him.

I think the 2 goggles, 1 is to be placed at the forehead (bottom) and the other to be placed on the eyes (top) :rotfl

I think HT didn't use a strap for the goggles because they were concerned about the ears getting scratched or damaged. They sometime do this to avoid using too much force on a figure. Notice how Darth Maul has a magnetic head, because it would have been impossible to pull the head off a ball joint without breaking the spikes. And Iron Spider has the same thing so you don't grip the body when replacing the head because the back of the suit has holes which can get stretched or torn.

It would have been cheaper for them to put a plastic strap on the goggles (ala Endor Luke's helmet) than to mod the head with a magnet but they must have thought it was necessary. Maybe thats why we didn't get a 2nd head, cause they didn't want to bother modding both of them. So those goggles cost us a headsculpt :slap (also HT just being lazy :lol)

Figure looks cool. This is the costume I wanted him in. I hope they are all wearing the blue and red suits in Vol 3. Glad we get that fabric scarf, much more expressive.

Well I'm gonna violate this arbitrary statute! And if you don't like it, sue me!!! :nana:

Arbitrary?? It was passed unanimously by board members. You really should read those terms and conditions before agreeing to them. :lol

BTW, this sounds dangerously close to bitching about the bitching statute; if so, you missed the deadline again. :banana

All kidding aside, are you going to add Rocket to your HT box collection?

102410305_2743082449150765_388547274449354752_o.jpg

100590558_2743081929150817_2808145808212361216_o.jpg

Back