1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt this the same sculpt since the winter soldier figure? I mean the non-helmeted one, looks like that they only change the hair a lil bit, but the one with the helmet on does not look good at all..... his face looks too long or something, i dont see chris evans in that headsculpt.

Ok! Seem like they still don't have the likeness right, but they fixed the shield and improved the chest so they addressed my biggest issues. Wish they had tightened up the sleeves but I guess you can't win 'em all.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Looks great to me so far. The in hand photos are what I?m looking at closely. They did make a lot of improvements to my satisfaction. The only bummer is the shields appear to be plastic and not diecast.

I also find it interesting that they have a final product promo photos with Chris Evans? signature over the HS and full body shot. There was NOT one of those on the IM Mark 85 final product shots. It?s like they knew what to expect for each before releasing them. It?s still not perfect but it is an improvement over the promo pics (unlike the Mark 85 HS).

Oh, I just noticed in an unboxing video that they fixed the height of the collar. That makes a HUGE difference for me.

Wow, Thank you all for all the quick detailed pictures! I had wanted to guess that this was going to be released before the 12th but got dissuaded by some bad rumor that the delay would have us waiting until after Lunar NY’s. I’m still guessing that 2 more will be released in HK before the start. How about IG-11 and Hellboy? 1/4 Spidey and Team Suit Stark? Or Hellboy and Upgraded Suit Spidey?

Who’s getting what and which do you think are coming before the 12th? Yeah I’m not asking the annoying question of “is there any information on MMS-XXX release soon”, nope. I’m just asking which are on your radar and what would you guess will make it before the holiday?

Wait what is this guy doing :horror

5CE7087C-0A0D-474A-BA3A-AB484634BF68.jpeg

I?m known to be about as picky as they come but I don?t get why this figure is being **** on so much it looks good to me far better than any of those IW amalgamations I?ve been seeing people do.

Still so so on the Steve head but there are better options out there to replace it with

It looks real good. Apart from needing a larger Star and metal shields.. I think it looks pretty great. Not sure why some people are still ******** on the figure. Even the Headsculpt looks more like Evans than it ever has.

It looks real good. Apart from needing a larger Star and metal shields.. I think it looks pretty great. Not sure why some people are still ******** on the figure. Even the Headsculpt looks more like Evans than it ever has.
I've had such a hard time spotting what people's problems with this suit have been; I thought people wanted the star smaller, not bigger :lol

I agree this is easily their best Evans headsculpt so far, even if it's still not quite perfect.

I also like what I see very much. Worth the price. Unhelmed headsculpt still not spot on, but the best so far in my opinion.

This proves that Hot Toys do fix the prototype from time to time again.

The neutral sculpt used on the helmeted head is new. Looks much better than old releases considering it hasnt been changed in several years.
Yeah, the new neutral expression looks really good. I wonder if it will fit on my Civil War Cap head... Because I'm going to use the new faceplate for endgame Cap. That expression really captures an iconic Evans expression.

Have people forgotten about the D23 edition? Even if this final production piece isn't perfect, it's a million times better than that was.

No crapping on this one from me...I think he turned out really nice. I'm particularly pleased at how the sculpt looks.

Will probably use up a chunk of points on this at SSC.

Back