1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c44e66745ca2b67681ca69e2f46b9bf7.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

That scultp by Jaxxon. He's also known for making custom capes. That sculpt is amazing but very expensive. Iron Man Diecast expensive. Lol. He has been posting them on FB for a while now.

That scultp by Jaxxon. He's also known for making custom capes. That sculpt is amazing but very expensive. Iron Man Diecast expensive. Lol. He has been posting them on FB for a while now.

Now i'm sad. Do you have a link to the Facebook page? I would like to sate my curiosity.

I'm wondering if there's still something not quite right about it, eyes too tired or small or something - but overall, yes, the best Evans sculpt I've seen.

Hmm, that's interesting. I see a lot a high praise...but honestly to me the headsculpt looks off. It absolutely looks like a 3rd party sculpt to me, something is not quite right with it...

He literally said its by Jaxxon. Im not sure why there is still doubt or confusion...:cuckoo:

There was no doubt or confusion, I was merely stating that the quality/likeness of the sculpt confirms it is indeed 3rd party material meaning it ain't great.

I think it would smart for everyone to accept no upgrades are happening.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I think it would smart for everyone to accept no upgrades are happening.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Yeah. I don?t get where everyone assumes/hopes there will be changes in long silences. Same thing happened with the JL Superman when everyone was hoping for a new hair sculpt parted the movie-accurate way even though there was absolutely no mention of it. Hot Toys are only beholden to the promo photos and not wishful thinking. A last ditch hope would be an improved suit for a Battle Damaged Endgame Cap.

Back